Forums

Help › Forums

No Offense, But...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 16 2013 12:55 PM (24 replies)
  • Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 6:50 PM

...the WGT Forums have become boring without Pizza around to stir you guys up!  Come back, Pizza!!  Just sayin'...

• brhthecarpenter
    333 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 7:07 PM

yep, its not classy anymore.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 7:24 PM

Some of it is, but not all. Good friends are always classy, except when we aren't.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 7:28 PM

who?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 10:52 PM

Now I'm hungry......

8 mins to breakfast, without these down times I'd weigh 8 stone :))

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 1:37 AM

Without this smoke-bomb role account, the company's "customer uncare" appearance is more honest.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 2:10 AM

No offence but I just found that if you use a deep bowl, and pour sugar puffs in first, with rice crispies on top, and then eat your way down ( you need milk too ), you come to a point where the mix of cereal and milk looks like one of those kaleidoscope images you can get from the magical tube thing. Also notable is the inability of any thread to remain readable for very long due to that childish and very very stupid who will have the last word thread.Offence intended.

Lizziexx

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 11:34 AM

Lol Lizzie......

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 12:11 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Also notable is the inability of any thread to remain readable for very long due to that childish and very very stupid who will have the last word thread.Offence intended.

This thread you mean?  ;)

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/136941.aspx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 4:58 AM

No offence again but I just have to share this!

Unfortunately I didn't take a screen shot so just bear with I.

Imagine the scene. The breakfast bar, kettle already on the boil, and there you are reaching up for the sugar puffs, when suddenly, something takes over and that voice you hear quite often says " No Lizzie, wait a mo' chummy " and your hand creeps back down.

Meanwhile the kettle is still on the boil, so it didn't take all that long really for the voice to say what it had to say. You turn and ask Lambert whatever could be so important as to cause one to yield during the very important first stages of the feeding ritual, and also while you're about it, why do you keep using that creepy voice on me Lambert?

Any how, stay with me, it's not even the exciting bit yet.

So, with a brief glance over his shoulder to make sure Cook is out of ears reach, and still in that ridiculously creepy voice, he says, ( Lambert that is ) " Lizzie, I urge you 'pon all that you hole dear, try the rice crispies first"

Well I confess I almost fell to the left off the shaky milking stool I have to use in order to reach the sugar puffs cupboard.

But Lambert you oaf, you are talking to me that I should change a long and happy family tradition, just on the word ( in that silly creepy voice ) of you, when really at this time of day ought you to be polishing the brass or fighting of my dog or something vaguely work like?

" Miss Lizzie, just try it, I probably don't have all that long to live "

Which is true because at this rate if Cook catches him in her kitchen, she will assume he is trying to catch a glimpse of her forearms because she always rolls up her sleeves to butcher the pheasants for lunch, and she probably would leave them rolled up to butcher Lambert too, although I don't think I have ever seen her kill a man before, but that I know, would not deter her in the least.

So anyway, and here is the fun part, that I really ought to have taken a screen shot of ( Sigh! if only I knew how ).

I did as Lambert begged, rice crispies in first, with the sugar puffs on top. Added the cream, still undecided whether I like it best direct from the freshly milked cow, or if I should leave it to chill in the larder in its churn. Sometimes when you do that though, one or three of the cats will upend their selves in it, and it's a bother picking the whiskers off your top lip afterwards.

Well, I can sense that you are joining in with my excitement, and you should too, because Lamberts' plan so totally changes the whole breakfast dynamic in that the rice crispies no longer escape bravely over the bowl rim because they are held in check by the weight of the sugar puffs. There are other benefits too, but here's a secret, I am going to let you discover those, all by yourselves.

I shan't be doing it again though because bad things happen if you continually and remorselessly break long held family traditions. But you knew that.

How thrilling. The last word still stumbles stupidly on. Says a lot...

Lizzie xx 

RSS