Forums

Help › Forums

Loby

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:55 AM (7 replies)
  • Irissteave
    9 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 2:06 AM

What dose it meen you have been taken of the LOBY so look for a new game .?????

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 11:31 AM

Irissteave:

hi

I think it means the game host has removed you, so yes, I would search for another game.

-wgticon

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 12:03 PM

It means you have had a few to many to drink and no one want to play with you, lol. Seriously though Icon answered the question. After a certain amount of time you get "booted" from the lobby. You can go right back in and search for what you wanted again mind you.

Mes.

WGTicon:

Irissteave:

hi

I think it means the game host has removed you, so yes, I would search for another game.

-wgticon

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:18 PM

Gotta lub dem vapor trails.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:09 PM

As per what Icon says. But don't worry  it is nothing personal, just the hosts rights. Regardless what tier you are you will still find you get booted as you are too low, too high or too good lol. Best bet is to try and play with friends and fellow CC members to avoid this.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:34 AM

alanti:
    As per what Icon says. But don't worry  it is nothing personal,

I always take it as a slight on me until I find out I've never played or heard of the person before.... so may be you're right Alan :))

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:41 AM

There's also a bug that causes this. Maybe not in the OP's case but if you're waiting for a 4th and get another invite, when you decline that invite you get booted from the game you're waiting on. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:55 AM

YankeeJim:
    There's also a bug that causes this.

True Jim but you can always tell by the seconds / milleseconds elapsed or as you say if you're waiting on a 4th, whichever it was.

RSS