406 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 5:44 AM

By invite. 

• shamilitaktak
    35 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 5:50 AM

peterisit:

just wondered how u get wgt flag by ur name

it represents membership to WGT Nation, something which again was full of empty promises from WGT. Yes people were invited to join but many joined without an invite - try searching the forums or google it for a link - to be honest you aint missing much

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 10:46 AM

shamilitaktak:
    which again was full of empty promises from WGT

So it really stands for We Got Took ;-) JK

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 4:48 PM

Membership is free so no one's really been taken. Just given a relatively worthless membership with weak promises attached.

There have been a few minor benefits to it. The Putting CTTH Challenge was opened to Nation members a month before it was available to all other members. Currently there is a Green vapor ball that will be given to Nation members who play on St. Patrick's Day but it is not practical to use it in any serious round. You can't buy one to back it up in your bag if you lose it in a game. You'd have to finish with a starter ball.

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 7:25 PM

I just got mine...yeahh....

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 7:40 PM

Congratulations. That along with $2 might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. :)

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 10:25 PM

shamilitaktak:

peterisit:

just wondered how u get wgt flag by ur name

it represents membership to WGT Nation, something which again was full of empty promises from WGT. Yes people were invited to join but many joined without an invite - try searching the forums or google it for a link - to be honest you aint missing much

Doesn't mean "diddly-squat"--looks cool I guess.

• nels61
    26 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 10:50 PM

srellim234:

Congratulations. That along with $2 might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. :)

Haven't been to Starbucks lately, huh?

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:53 AM

srellim234:

Membership is free so no one's really been taken. Just given a relatively worthless membership with weak promises attached.

There have been a few minor benefits to it. The Putting CTTH Challenge was opened to Nation members a month before it was available to all other members. Currently there is a Green vapor ball that will be given to Nation members who play on St. Patrick's Day but it is not practical to use it in any serious round. You can't buy one to back it up in your bag if you lose it in a game. You'd have to finish with a starter ball.

I was disappointed with the green ball. I expected to be similar to the valentine or Korbel champagne ball and the vapor trail to be green shamrocks but it was just a normal GI-SD lime green vapor trail ball. 

• PAGES
RSS