Help › Forums

Alt Games Virtually All 18 holes,But None Go Over 9

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 30 2013 11:11 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 4:31 PM

Why all of a sudden in past few days when I try join an alt game are they all coming up over 18 holes?

10 minutes I have been trying to get in a game before I got fed up and decided to post this.

Personally I do not mind if I have time but most seem to be afraid of 18 for some reason leading to it causing a much longer wait to get a game going,, and if that were not bad enough not one of the games I have played in in the past two weeks that were 18 holers have gone past the 9th hole

• gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 4:49 PM

Since I posted have been trying without success to get an alt game ,,every one comes up over 18 and players commit hari kari once they see that,that 18 poxy minutes ffs

• gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 4:53 PM

in at lat,,an 18 holer

• gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 5:08 PM

Im back,, went to take my 1st shot a putt and pc crashed for 1st time in 5 months,

I'm glad someone is watching posts

• Oldbaysrunning
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 5:09 PM

gerrylangan:
    Why all of a sudden in past few days when I try join an alt game are they all coming up over 18 holes?

I just played an 18 hole stroke game and a 18 hole match. I played a 9 hole match game and a 9 hole match game..I won. I had a previoius 71.25 avg... and my avg jumped too 80. I then played another 9 hole stroke game..shot 6 birdies and it is not registering my scores or my games. Whats going on here?

• gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 1:18 PM

Oldbay it is not the point I am making,,

The point is I want to join an alt game and 7 times out of 10 an eighteen holer is the choice ,,But none of them actually go beyond 9 holes

Players see18 run a mile as they do not know is a glitch,no different now than when I started the thread ,I am 20 mins trying to get a 4 ball .

If only someone would reply once to queries  like these it might instill a bit of confidence.

Gerry

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 1:23 PM

It's been answered several times in the last few weeks. The technicians are on the case.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 2:28 PM

I have the same problem if I want to play a random Alt Shot.

As Courteneyfish said, I think  there is a bug in the search system... it just about impossible to find a match.

You need to build up a friends list who all like playing Alt Shot matches, It's pretty rare for me now to actually search for a random match.

-Roger

• ConfusionMaster
    1,653 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 5:59 PM

courteneyfish:

It's been answered several times in the last few weeks. The technicians are on the case.

I would rather they were on their computers trying to fix it instead of on a case of beers.

• joebenner3
    188 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 7:13 PM

ok....i have a question for anyone to answer....Can a player change his or hers golfers name?, as i'm not sure why or how, but when i first started i put my e-mail address where i was suppose to, but ome how they took the first part of my email address and put that as my golfers name?, which i didn't really want. Anyway it'd be appreciated if anyone could answer my question;

Thank you; Randy/ joebenner3

• PAGES
RSS