Alt Games Virtually All 18 holes,But None Go Over 9

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 30 2013 11:11 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 7:39 PM

joebenner3:

ok....i have a question for anyone to answer....Can a player change his or hers golfers name?, as i'm not sure why or how, but when i first started i put my e-mail address where i was suppose to, but ome how they took the first part of my email address and put that as my golfers name?, which i didn't really want. Anyway it'd be appreciated if anyone could answer my question;

Thank you; Randy/ joebenner3

Your Profile Name cannot be changed now.....   I've had issues with this trying to change my name as others can tell ya, but that's another story.....lol

There is a set amount of letters/numbers wgt can use....  if you entered you email addy as your profile name... then that would have been too long... hence the name you have now.

-Roger

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 11:11 PM

joebenner3:

ok....i have a question for anyone to answer....Can a player change his or hers golfers name?, as i'm not sure why or how, but when i first started i put my e-mail address where i was suppose to, but ome how they took the first part of my email address and put that as my golfers name?, which i didn't really want. Anyway it'd be appreciated if anyone could answer my question;

Thank you; Randy/ joebenner3

Nope. Unless you want to restart.

• PAGES
RSS