Help › Forums

Introducing WGTBOBBYSWORLD

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 24 2013 9:36 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:54 PM

Hello everyone. I am the "other" new community managers.First off allow me to apologize for not introducing myself right away. Jumped the gun and started answering posts right away. Now,  I will be spending more time on Baseball but, you are also a priority so I will be working with you guys on a daily basis. I want you to feel free to write to us about any issue or question you may have. As my partner WGTdbloshoe said, we plan to change the levels of communication around here and hopefully the overall levels of enjoyment for you guys.

There's not much to say about me. Or too much if you ask some people. There is not much I am not into. Sports, Movies, and all kinds of other things. I didn't play golf until I was 23 and don't get to play nearly as much as I would like to. But, electronically the Atari 2600 was my 1st golf experience. Started playing WGT last year and instantly loved it. I am not nearly as good as I want to be but, I am working on my game. Is anyone ever happy with their game?

Feel free to challenge me to games and if time allows, I will always play a round with you. Hope to hear from you guys.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 3:05 PM

And a warm welcome from the WGT community .

Please tell Chad that we all say thank you for adding more help for Icon .

OPY

Are you going to give us Hints as to who you were ?

I have been looking for Big Foot for the last two weeks at Beth page and need a break from that .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 3:32 PM

Welcome WGTBobby, you probably saw my post asking who are you. Sorry for being so rude, usually not my attitude. I commented last night in the Averages post.

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 4:23 PM

OPY - I once was Alex J. Murphy. But, no longer. Thank you for the welcoming. I didn't play many people when I played so odds are our paths have not crossed before. I know a girl who has been looking for Sasquatch for almost a decade.

Renni -  Yes I saw it. No big deal. I figured you were joking around.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 4:38 PM

I just figured we needed an introduction. All good now. Don't ever take me serious, unless I am serious. I just try to be part of the community, no whining or crying, but some of us have been here awhile and do have our rants. Again. WELCOME ABOARD.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 4:41 PM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

Hello everyone. I am the "other" new community managers.First off allow me to apologize for not introducing myself right away. Jumped the gun and started answering posts right away. Now,  I will be spending more time on Baseball but, you are also a priority so I will be working with you guys on a daily basis. I want you to feel free to write to us about any issue or question you may have. As my partner WGTdbloshoe said, we plan to change the levels of communication around here and hopefully the overall levels of enjoyment for you guys.

There's not much to say about me. Or too much if you ask some people. There is not much I am not into. Sports, Movies, and all kinds of other things. I didn't play golf until I was 23 and don't get to play nearly as much as I would like to. But, electronically the Atari 2600 was my 1st golf experience. Started playing WGT last year and instantly loved it. I am not nearly as good as I want to be but, I am working on my game. Is anyone ever happy with their game?

Feel free to challenge me to games and if time allows, I will always play a round with you. Hope to hear from you guys.

Glad to see another mod(community manager) around here. I hope you can do your job with minimal resistance.

BTW, if we challenge you to a game, you've got the starters in your bag. That should be fun. :)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 5:20 PM

Welcome Bobby, and nice to have you here, even if in a part time capacity. Poor old Icon has had a few tough weeks lol.

And I must say that communication is the games weal point so the more the merrier.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 5:24 PM

1st, Welcome and I really should check out that WGT Baseball but sadly I refuse to get a Facebook account lol. 2nd: Bobbysworld, kool name you a Howie Mandle fan per chance? Should change your picture to Bobby would be kool.

Welcome again,

Mes.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 4:31 AM

Baseball has had many changes to it for the better. Please dont let it go down hill  like this site has. Its so much quieter on the baseball side. Popcorn , peanuts and crackerjacks too. A little fun game. GL BOBBY

p.S. Hows that boxing app workin ....Gazz

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 3:31 PM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

OPY - I once was Alex J. Murphy. But, no longer. Thank you for the welcoming. I didn't play many people when I played so odds are our paths have not crossed before. I know a girl who has been looking for Sasquatch for almost a decade.

Renni -  Yes I saw it. No big deal. I figured you were joking around.

I was wondering who you were . Looked you up in the players listings, no Alex J Murphy to be found . I would suggest you play the game if you really want to know where the players are coming from. Put some time into the game, to better understand the complaints. Happy Swinging.

• PAGES
RSS