Help › Forums

New to the game

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 29 2013 10:49 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • senec
    252 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:38 AM

No problems with the survey's,you just have to be patient and selective;check in every day.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:56 AM

cdefghi:

The surveys, and especially the other offers from Supersonic adds and Peanut Labs, are as crooked as an old wind blown willow tree. Better off kicking in a few bucks and save your precious time for the enjoyment the game brings.

Sorry but that is clearly nonsense.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 10:49 AM

PaulTon:

cdefghi:

The surveys, and especially the other offers from Supersonic adds and Peanut Labs, are as crooked as an old wind blown willow tree. Better off kicking in a few bucks and save your precious time for the enjoyment the game brings.

Sorry but that is clearly nonsense.

We'll if it's "clearly nonsense" as you've stated, then why has my customer representitive from UPS agreed to contact SuperSonic ripoff artists and have them make good on their end.  I registered with UPS through their offer and have already shipped using my new account twice.  Same goes for the poker site, NLOP.  Just finished playing a tournament over there and have contacted their support people.  They said they'll follow up on Monday and make sure that SuperSonic ripoff artists doesn't pocket their incentive instead of giving it to the person they intended it for.  Take off the blinders, unless that is you work for those crooks.

• PAGES
RSS