Help › Forums

New to the game

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 29 2013 10:49 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Broady22
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 2:06 PM

Hey all, been playing for a couple of weeks now just wanted to say whats up.

• CalicoCats
    48 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 2:28 PM

Welcome to the game. You will have a lot of fun on this web site. There are a lot of nice people here. The best of luck to you. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 2:35 PM

Welcome to WGT Broady. You have started off really well with good scores and have joined a CC.

Continue to enjoy and keep up the good work.

• gdubbombsit4bird
    73 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 2:38 PM

welcome B!..hope your getting settled in with the game..have any questions..lotta guys including myself here ..more than happy to help ya out...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 2:38 PM

welcome aboard!

-wgticon

• RJThom
    115 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 2:53 PM

Hey Broady! I'm kind of new here too. There are a lot of good players here and most are willing to answer any questions you have. Enjoy the game & see you on the courses!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 3:10 PM

Broady22:

Just wanted to say welcome. 

WGTdbloshoe

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 9:37 PM

Broady22:
    just wanted to say whats up.

Here in Australia it's the Sun at the moment, later on it will be the moon.

:o)

Welcome aboard and g'day

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 4:00 AM

Broady22:

Glad to have you aboard, Broady 22 (*handshake emoticon*)

I myself have only been here since around Christmas but have enjoyed and also been frustrated by this marvelous game.  Keep playing and practicing, as I did, and hopefully you'll get as much enjoyment, but less frustration as I have.

A word of caution though;  When attempting to earn free credits for balls and upgrades on equipment, stick to watching videos.  The surveys, and especially the other offers from Supersonic adds and Peanut Labs, are as crooked as an old wind blown willow tree. Better off kicking in a few bucks and save your precious time for the enjoyment the game brings.

BOL and enjoy.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 4:21 AM

cdefghi:
    The surveys, and especially the other offers from Supersonic adds and Peanut Labs, are as crooked as an old wind blown willow tree. 

Well that's strange, how come some people make it to Legend without spending a dime then?

• PAGES
RSS