Forums

Help › Forums

First ranked round as Master

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:26 AM (4 replies)
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 5:20 PM

+5 @ BPB (can't seem to attach my scorecard...)

Just thought I'd post this for y'all to see - not great, but not a disaster...  even a birdie, and more than a few birdie putts. But yeah, I need the extra distance...  150 more credits and I'm there :)

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 5:21 PM

I hate to say this but ......I told you.

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 5:37 PM

Naw, dude - I knew it was gonna be rough...  the only real big difference is distance off the tee, which I can work on once I get another driver...    VF greens are indeed a bit more challenging, but I'm looking at this as an opportunity to "learn" the game all over...

Hit me up later, I need to let off some steam - been a long, mostly bad day.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 8:46 PM

RChapman2010:
    (can't seem to attach my scorecard...)

Hey Chapman,

If you have a Windows snipping tool, click the tool, and take the cross-hair and draw a box around your scorecard, then right click and press "save as", name it, and hit save. Then go to tinypic.com (bookmark it) and hit browse, find your scorecard, right click, and hit "select". Sometimes you have to fill-in the captcha, then copy one of the links provided. I use the last one. Come back to the forums and click "reply" to a post, and/or simply click the the little film strip if your going to author the thread, and paste the copied link in the top box with the HTTP and switch the 550 to 450. 550 will stretch the card and some info will be missing. Click post, and that's it.

A tip is, draw only around the card, and not the ads and what not. You'll know it's working if you see the card in the compose box (what you type your post in). You'll be posting cards in no time RC. GL  : )

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:26 AM

It seems the other portion of your thread got deleted, and/or condensed. 

Did you get a chance to try and post a scorecard using the Windows snipping tool?

RSS