225 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 7:47 PM

Does anyone know who holds the record?

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 7:55 PM

JackTaylor:

Does anyone know who holds the record?

Not me, they don't even give me points even though I play MP everyday.

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 8:16 PM

LC- You must first win to get any points :)

Just kidding, I know you are one of the better players as well as helpful and generous. I have read many of your posts. Keep the light on...at the rate I am going I will be in the Legend standing soon. 

• cougarclaw
    138 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 12:03 AM

Have checked all players  i  have played with and not even close . Your points are the highest i've come across yet !

Day 25 just ended and i have now accumulated 1005 points !    458 wins , and losses are estimated at aprox 55 -60  as there are no stats for that .  Best day was 27 wins and no losses.

Btw ,...legendcrusher has a 163 point  high for 1 month  ,...0  points this month so far and she plays mostly alt  shot games for which she has amassed 583 points as of today ! 

have a great day Jack and all other post readers !

CougarClaw

Diamond Match Play Points

Diamond Match Play Points

Total Match Play points in one month

7 of 7

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 6:10 AM

Fantastic..You rock!

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 4:14 PM

cougarclaw:
    Btw ,...legendcrusher has a 163 point  high for 1 month  ,...0  points this month so far and she plays mostly alt  shot games for which she has amassed 583 points as of today ! 

Actually, I play Alt games way less.  

I went back over the month of April thus far and found that I have played 11 Alt Shot games, 10 of which I have won.

31 MPC games, 28 of the MPC games I have won. 

Current Month Match Play Points   0

I don't understand the scoring system, but whatever.  At least I can find a game now and again....lol

• PAGES
RSS