Forums

Help › Forums

I DID IT YJ.

Mon, Apr 1 2013 1:14 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 8:08 PM

I remembered leap year, got 731 tonight. That is 2 years of consecutive days played. Now what?

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 8:28 PM

just keep on playing,its too late for help now. you are hopelessly addicted.  I have only 409, no help for me either. where else could you have this much fun and still have your clothes on lol.i will play this game till they shut  down or I shut down. short grass to ya

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 8:30 PM

renniw52:

I remembered leap year, got 731 tonight. That is 2 years of consecutive days played. Now what?

First and foremost, congratulations and well done!

Secondly: to all those with very high continuous days play, don't you people ever take a vacation? I mean I admire your dedication, but wow................... (Says me with 220 days continuous :(  )

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 8:32 PM

Damn Ren,

Here I was thinking you did YJ.

New Yawkers and all;)

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:51 PM

I was thinking 10,000 posts.

Wow Renn 2 years. I couldn't stay healthy that long.I lost  my streak at 500+ about 9 months ago due to kidney stone surgery. 

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 11:50 PM

Congrats on 2 Years Ren. No wonder the swollen sack,thats a lotta chair time. LOL      I thought that deserved a lil gift. I hope to join you now and then during the next 2.         Smitty

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 3:58 AM

Surgery, vacation, business travel - the notebook is always available of a hole or two! Only have to secure me a WLAN...

Congrats Renn!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 6:10 AM

I think we need a little more clarity on this post.

1. I did not do YJ

2. Quite a few of these cdp's were last second single holes at a rest stop, or a gas station. Lap top on the hood and the old faithful Verizon Pantech plugged in. Some of the looks and comments I got from people. One lady said, now there is a devoted business man. I told her I wasn't working, I was trying to get my consecutive day played on WGT. She was clueless.

3. I have played from a hospital bed, on an airplane($12.00 for internet), in airports, a waffle house on many occasions, at 5 different NASCAR tracks, at least a hundred different hotel rooms, on a deep sea fishing boat, while sitting in a hot tub, a duck blind, deer stand, and several other crazy places. And no I am not an addict, I was just on a mission. That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

4. I have spent thousands of dollars playing WGT, the first year it was on Jack Daniels, the second year on beer (had to give up the Jack).

5. John, I don't always play with my clothes on (details will remain confidential).

6. God willing and the creeks don't rise, I should see 732 tonight.

Renni

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 6:19 AM

Sounds like a Frank Sinatra song.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 6:53 AM

mi amigo esta loco!!

• PAGES
RSS