Forums

Help › Forums

Cheats/Fraud et al

Sun, Nov 17 2013 11:41 AM (186 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 3:08 PM

Totally agree with both of you JJ is a great player, and he will tell you himself that everything was just going his way that day.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 3:17 PM

Woodoworkery:
    Thanks big e now I really feel bad......lol I been on that course ever sense it opened shot a 61 and can't shave 4 strokes  

#1, #2, #3, #4, #7, #8 & #9 all straight forward birdie holes (-7)

#9, #10, #11, #12 all straight forward birdie holes (-7 + -4 = -11)

Now all you got to do is find at least 2 other birdies from the other holes & no bogey's.

Throw in an eagle on #2 and the job is a lot easier....because #15 & #16 are birdie holes.

#14 is tricky and #18 relies on getting a decent crosswind or headwind.

17th green is all wrong...best played to par and protect the score unless you need to birdie it :)

Just pray for less VEM because it's VEM that's killing decent rounds.....not player ability.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 3:33 PM

good scores r very possible i got a 61 very first attempt. its not good i no but i dident no where to place the ball on the greens. if i kept restarting i would get used to the greens and where to place my ball. so gr8 scores r very possible.

• TeacHa
    186 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 3:54 PM

russellfahey:

Steve2golf:

russellfahey:
    Example i was playing someone who refused  to play a 60 second clock,she took on average 6-9 seconds a shot,yet the 2 times the whiteout method went to 19 seconds she almost holed out both times leaving it 1ft from pin.So is that not suspect??

Must be a cheater, made 2 good shots, and did not wish to play 60 second clock.

In MPC there are always lag issues, that has to be the dumbest method to start calling someone a cheater. I have played plenty of MPC and have witnessed hundreds of times both of us chatting waiting for the shot to occur after the swing and the click as happened.

Just like you have now done, WGTLS has all these stupid criteria to determine if someone is cheating.

Humor me, what cheat method is there exactly that would give someone a shot to 1 foot?

The people labeling all these people as cheaters based on this stupid criteria, are WACKO'S.

Lets go back to Icons post as regards holding the meter which has been restricted to 15 seconds,so if it whiteouts for longer then yes they are using something.Example i was playing someone who refused  to play a 60 second clock,she took on average 6-9 seconds a shot,yet the 2 times the whiteout method went to 19 seconds she almost holed out both times leaving it 1ft from pin.So is that not suspect??

Try using the whole paragraph next time not picking the bits out of it to make your point!! if the total time to hold meter is 15 seconds,how the hell can someone whiteout for 19secs and don't give me that bs about lag,as i've had lag myself.Plus the fact i never said everyone 1 cheats but there are cheat software out there.

Now you humour me where did you come up with the idea that some players hack into the system to control the VEM on there round where's your proof?? You sound more of a WACKO than me m8 i assure you.

We could have a slanging Steve but that was never my intention i just had to respond to your ramblings about WGTLS Wacko's and having listened to your ramblings on the WGT forum in the past i had to say my piece.

Happy swinging

Russell

VS. Legend 29 - 84

must be a lot of cheaters out there against you, ugh...

suspect for taking time on some shots, hillarious!

I sometimes go smoke inbetween strokes when its 90/60s and then come back when clock is low, am I cheating then if I hit a good shot in a hurry? Ha!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 3:54 PM

I read a comment on WGTLS regarding the 'whiteout', so for the last 3 days l've been playing with cheats all of them, as the menu bar on my screen goes out.

I also hold my backswing at the top, for atleast 5 seconds, l physically count, l find it helps with my meter smoothness.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 4:42 PM

andwhy67:

I also hold my backswing at the top, for atleast 5 seconds, l physically count, l find it helps with my meter smoothness.

I do as well for the same reason, but now only in RG's. in MPC since all this menu blank crap was posted on WGTLS I let it go instantly, stupid i know, but it saves the other dimwit a rant or 2.

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 5:45 PM

I sure hope i never learn how to putt!!!!!

Why you may ask? Well because if i shaved 7 shots off my score i would be drawn and quartered in a public forum.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 6:55 PM

That's the proof, that it lagged for too long or whited out too long and he had to have an auto-dinger?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 7:01 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

That's the proof, that it lagged for too long or whited out too long and he had to have an auto-dinger?

hmm...i know a guy who's got 12 kids (all with the same woman too)....I think he must have used an auto dinger. he said his success all down to practice practice practice.

his wife must have been on that xp level up boost gear to keep going....who knows? but it happened.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 7:29 PM

thebigeasy707:
    i know a guy who's got 12 kids (all with the same woman too).

Imagine if he cheated, he'd have a small army of unknowns;)

RSS