Cheats/Fraud et al

Sun, Nov 17 2013 11:41 AM (186 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 6:06 AM

SwingingRoofer:

xXxjasonxXx:

pejon60:
    I have yet to play any of the people who shoot those scores in any form of multi-player stroke game. I have asked for the last year....but NOT ONE has taken up the offer when they know I can identify if a cheating program is being used.

well i shot a 54 on Merion well that was after i shot a 55 o ya an befor that a 58 an o ya alot of restarts to get to know the greens an course better!!! so you call us cheats cause we can shoot well this is just geting old if you want a game I'll give you a game you just name the day an anytime after 5pm central time an i will play im not scared,,,, but whats it going to solve by playing someone that can shoot low scores,,, o ya so u can run back to forums an say man this guy just shot a 27 or 28 dude is a cheat o my god there is no way he can play better then me what a air head!!!!! 

I agree with u Jason some people cant come close so hey automatically think people cheat its just they practice a lot n spend a lot o time on here maybe have no lives or are kids n adults who live on here its hard to beat that regardless who cares if u think they cheat get proof n report them if not then don't cry about it

When I see the amazing scores I look at the players join date, the amount of ranked rounds and their average. In many cases, the player was simply playing to their average. I can't find anything to be suspicious. They play more so they play better. My best so far in the Qualifier is my own average. Where I'm gonna find the other 6-7-8 strokes I have no idea but it's entirely on me.

Heck the guy in P1 in the Open qualifier has made more Eagles than I have ranked rounds.

These guys/gals are good. ;)

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 6:33 AM

Steve2golf:

pejon60:
    I have yet to play any of the people who shoot those scores in any form of multi-player stroke game. I have asked for the last year....but NOT ONE has taken up the offer when they know I can identify if a cheating program is being used.

When have you ever asked anyone at any time.

How exactly can you spot anything.

Are you one of those wacko's at WGTLS that have perfected spotting cheats by watching the menu go blank and counting, or perhaps the 3 good shot in a row rule, whereby you start screaming cheat after 1,2 or 3 straight shots.

How about a game for 1000 credits.

What a noob, go back to your master account and enjoy.

Hmm i play on WGTLS Steve so am i considered 1 of those wacko's? I also use the whiteout method if i suspect someone of cheating,also if they are using some form of software the timer will also freeze/skip,but i'm not saying everyone cheats far from it!! But considering most of the cheating threads appear in the main WGT forum admittedly most of them misguided,your finger pointing at WGTLS is totally uncalled for.

Lets go back to Icons post as regards holding the meter which has been restricted to 15 seconds,so if it whiteouts for longer then yes they are using something.Example i was playing someone who refused  to play a 60 second clock,she took on average 6-9 seconds a shot,yet the 2 times the whiteout method went to 19 seconds she almost holed out both times leaving it 1ft from pin.So is that not suspect??

I also Know Pejon has challenged People openly in the WGT forums to prove they are not using any form of cheat,and by the same token he never said he would beat these guys,he just says he will be able to tell if they are using or not.

Alot of the Elite players on this site are just that good because they put the time and effort into learning each course,so with restarts these scores can be achievable.Tess is a good example as she has posted a video showing her 55 i think it was in the Open qualifier,so please don't put me in the bracket of can't do it they must be cheating as this far from the case! Hell my m8 hit a 56 there on his 2nd go. 

As for calling People Wackos Steve a few elite players i know think the same about you,with your ramblings about your conspiracy theorys,for example some of the Elite players hack into the system to control VEM really?

Maybe i got out the wrong side of bed this morning,or i'm on my period who knows,anyway rant over.

Russell 

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 7:39 AM

russellfahey:
    Maybe i got out the wrong side of bed this morning,or i'm on my period who knows,anyway rant over.

here ya go Russ these might help you....(be careful though it says Injury or Death may occur...geez)   :-)

+1 with your comments above.....

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 8:42 AM

what the heck is the white out method

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 8:54 AM

Woodoworkery:

If you have the Menu tab open in a game it "whites" out when a player starts the swing. Guys Skyping have figured this out and then they time the length of time it's white before the player takes the shot. The theory is that cheat devices take time to set up and this is a giveaway.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 9:09 AM

russellfahey:
    I also use the whiteout method if i suspect someone of cheating

You'd definitely think I was on punch wedge shots then...my mouse (9 dollar cheapo) takes a long time (even a few timeouts) to dial down 3 and 4 av movements...I guess I could go to a shot pal, etc, but didn't like putter pal display...just seemed odd after trying it..so probably won't go with any scale ever.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 9:19 AM

YankeeJim:

Woodoworkery:

If you have the Menu tab open in a game it "whites" out when a player starts the swing. Guys Skyping have figured this out and then they time the length of time it's white before the player takes the shot. The theory is that cheat devices take time to set up and this is a giveaway.

I think we're on the same page Jim,but when you open the menu tab the words are in white,but when they start there backswing the top 5 lines go grey so you start your count then,hence it being called whiteout.

Russell

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 9:26 AM

mara43:

russellfahey:

here ya go Russ these might help you....(be careful though it says Injury or Death may occur...geez)   :-)

+1 with your comments above.....

Lol Barry i can always count on you to come to my aid :)

Russell

• pejon60
    250 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 9:29 AM

Like I said immediately attacked

But no one has still answered my basic stance ....You DO NOT shoot 53 -57 3rd time playing Merion on back tees 

IT AINT happening

But did you notice the apologists??

Simple facts are NO one score 53-57 around Merion consistently fairly 

NO ONE!!

if you do then you are a CHEAT ..if you do and you aint then prove it!!

!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 9:52 AM

pejon60:
    if you do then you are a CHEAT ..if you do and you aint then prove it!!

How does someone prove they are not cheating?

Jason offered up a game for you, take him up on it.

RSS