Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 2 2013 1:02 PM (5 replies)
  • BFinnegan1
    24 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 12:49 PM

I joined WGT 3 days ago but have yet to complete my first round! I get 9 holes  and then get a game over msg. Is there a 9hole limit per day or do I have to  change somrthing in the account settings? 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 1:15 PM

BFinnegan1:

I joined WGT 3 days ago but have yet to complete my first round! I get 9 holes  and then get a game over msg. Is there a 9hole limit per day or do I have to  change somrthing in the account settings? 

Depending on which game you play will depend on how many holes you can play.

If you are playing stroke play just select the course your wanting to play, and on the right hand side of the screen all of your options will come up.  Click on the right or left arrows next to where it says Front 9.  This will change between all your different hole options.

- WGTdbloshoe

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 3:28 PM

BFinnegan1:

You actually have completed three 9 Hole Rounds.

If you want to play 18 you have to change it to 18 rather than te default of Front 9

So if you want to play 18 here is how:

Click play now.

Click Stroke play

Click on your course of choice (picture)

On the right side (above where it says Tee off) Is a number of details about the game you are about to start; From top to bottom....

Course name

Whether practice or ranked

"Front 9"  >

click on arrow and it moves to "Back 9"

click on it again and it goes to "Full 18"

Now click on TEE OFF

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 4:06 PM

EasyEdward:

Course name

Whether practice or ranked