Help › Forums

They call me Griff....

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 10 2013 10:01 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Gowithgriff
    107 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 4:55 AM

New to to site and looking for friends to play and possibly looking to join a fun country club. I've improved quite a bit over the past few days and will keep getting better. In fact, I quit my job so I could put more time in here at WGT so I can perform as your "friend " or teammate at a higher level. I have a slight case of dyslexia, so if you see me approaching the tee box with a putter or enter the putting green with a driver, a swift kick to anywhere  except the face (cuz thats my moneymaker) would be appreciated. So, lets have fun (often times irreverent) and who knows I've even been known to wash my  teammates balls at the conclusion of the round....ok it only happned once and i was pretty intoxicated,,,,  anyway, if you wanna play and have fun,,,Go with Griff....

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 10:09 AM

Hi Griff,

Welcome!

-wgticon

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 10:10 AM

Gowithgriff:

New to to site and looking for friends to play and possibly looking to join a fun country club. I've improved quite a bit over the past few days and will keep getting better. In fact, I quit my job so I could put more time in here at WGT so I can perform as your "friend " or teammate at a higher level. I have a slight case of dyslexia, so if you see me approaching the tee box with a putter or enter the putting green with a driver, a swift kick to anywhere  except the face (cuz thats my moneymaker) would be appreciated. So, lets have fun (often times irreverent) and who knows I've even been known to wash my  teammates balls at the conclusion of the round....ok it only happned once and i was pretty intoxicated,,,,  anyway, if you wanna play and have fun,,,Go with Griff....

Just wanted to say Welcome!

- WGTdbloshoe

• Kencurtis
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 6:53 PM

Hey Griff I'm new also I've been playing but by myself on closest to the pin,not that good but getting better would like to play some other players but I' still learning how to get around here at WGT I love golf and this is as close to the real thing you can get.Well anyway good luck in your games hope we can play sometime.

• AntonioBunkeras
    262 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 10:52 PM

Hey Griff, no worries, this is a madhouse, so you'll fit right in, lol. Welcome to the best golf simulation in the WWW, and have tons of fun! :)

• Gowithgriff
    107 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 10:57 PM

Feel free to friend me,,,,i am able to play at different times of the day right now,,,so lets play some golf brother!!!

• Gowithgriff
    107 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 10:59 PM

Thanks...see you on the links....

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 1:20 AM

Gowithgriff:
    In fact, I quit my job so I could put more time in here at WGT so I can perform as your "friend " or teammate at a higher level.

But you will not be able to keep WGT in the manner they are accustomed to, without a job.

• sanjeevchecker
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 3:50 AM

want partner at panchkula golf club to play with me in the mornings of week days

recomend friends 

• Gowithgriff
    107 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 7:27 AM

I'm joking,,,about just about everything,,,,just an FYI...

• PAGES
RSS