907 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2013 4:53 PM

dandycap:
    players that are available

i like the long shot will go with fred couples

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2013 12:31 PM

I just got my first H.I.O. on the 6th at R.S.G during a C.C. tourney.

replay.aspx?ID=efb68cce abb3 4e43 b008 a1a0013f8727

Virtual drinks are on me! :-)

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2013 1:58 PM

****** Congratulations to Stobsbee *******     I'm sure this makes for an exciting day that we won't soon forget.  Now, after we have that virtual drink, would you kindly accept my invite so that I may foward you the prize.  --  just dandy

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:52 PM

Thanks for the balls Dandy, and thank you for this fun contest.

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2013 5:39 PM

It appears that no players got a HIO @ The Masters.  (There was one but nobody picked him.)   Bubber Watson did score one in practice. Soooooo, Congratulations to Allengriffis who picked Bubba.  He will receive the 3 pack of Korbel balls. --  Thank you all for your participation  --  just dandy

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2013 5:55 PM

wow...very generous since he picked Bubba after he sank that HIO

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 1:54 AM

Thanks for putting up the prizes Dandy, it was nice to have something to look forward to during the Masters, even though i didnt do too well, lol. Nice way to give out the balls for the Hole in 1 also, it was as fair a way to do it as could be expected in the circumstances.

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 4:09 AM

jeepie411:

wow...very generous since he picked Bubba after he sank that HIO

If that is the case, all members of my rules committee are getting no dessert after supper.  --  just dandy

• allengriffis
    72 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 4:54 PM

thax dandy for the sleeve of korbel balls..i just got lucky and picked a winner.thx for the time it took u to set up the contest and am glad i was fortunate enough to win..thx again

now with that said i would like to address the the guy who said i picked bubba watson after he had made his hole in one.if u will see when i picked the time and date of bubba u will see that it was impossiable for me to have picked it.and it really sucks that people like him are out there to come here and waste time to try and cause issues when there clearly isnt any.sad just real sad on his part.

YES JEEPIE I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU

.CAN U SAY REALLY POOR ATTITUDE AND SPORTSMANSHIP.ANYWAY WASTED ENOUGH TIME ON IT.

• IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 12:27 PM

allengriffis:

thax dandy for the sleeve of korbel balls..i just got lucky and picked a winner.thx for the time it took u to set up the contest and am glad i was fortunate enough to win..thx again

now with that said i would like to address the the guy who said i picked bubba watson after he had made his hole in one.if u will see when i picked the time and date of bubba u will see that it was impossiable for me to have picked it.and it really sucks that people like him are out there to come here and waste time to try and cause issues when there clearly isnt any.sad just real sad on his part.

YES JEEPIE I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU

.CAN U SAY REALLY POOR ATTITUDE AND SPORTSMANSHIP.ANYWAY WASTED ENOUGH TIME ON IT.

Really Daniel?

RSS