Forums

Help › Forums

the game

Thu, Apr 25 2013 9:00 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SabotageSlicer
    32 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 8:19 PM

I am so hooked on this game i spent almost 24 straight hours hittin balls all over these sweet courses. I've only been playing since  the middle of march and i have practically given up mafia wars for this game. Heck someone i'm not even acquainted with called me a  "tosser" - humm, tryin to figure out if that's good or bad - lol. Anyways, looking forward to the expanded new courses and the new friendships i'm hoping to make playing some rounds. Jus wish the equipment was a little less expensive. Thanks WGT and keep up the good work.  Also, why can't the ball life be extended so we can enjoy them a little longer, the house balls are a little challenging.

P.S.  What is a "tosser"?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 9:35 PM

It's another name for a winker. Excuse my spelling.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 12:00 AM

SabotageSlicer:
    i spent almost 24 straight hours hittin balls all over these sweet courses.

SO! they are YOUR divots all over the place! :)

SabotageSlicer:
    Also, why can't the ball life be extended so we can enjoy them a little longer, the house balls are a little challenging.

Its called revenue. The tossers that run this joint are focussed on their back pocket.

:)

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:05 AM

Greyyowl:

SabotageSlicer:
    P.S.  What is a "tosser"?
    It means you're a wanker bro, you grip it and rip it. Probaby behind a shrub on one of these sweet courses. No offense but instead of googling it, you did ask here,a big error.

It's to the OP'ers credit that he willingly offered himself as shark bait in a place like this, lol. More importantly he's having fun; more power to him.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:12 AM

Greyyowl:
    you grip it and rip it..

lol

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 12:51 PM

It means to 'cuff your carrott'. Don't ask me what THAT means.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:02 PM

It is still about the strokes.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 7:45 PM

I think it means the same as to - 'spank the monkey' or 'bash the bishop'.

• PAGES
RSS