Forums

Help › Forums

tosser

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 23 2013 10:36 PM (9 replies)
  • SabotageSlicer
    32 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 8:56 PM

I guess everyone has had a good laugh - after all the replies - i don't think anyone else knows just what a "tosser" is - lol - thanks for all the replies, guess it depends on what country you're from - keep grippin and rippin everyone.   Sabotageslicer  --aka David

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 10:57 AM

as long as we can laugh being on here...it's all good.

this place is full of tossers by the way.

funny tossers but some miserable wankbags also :)

tbe

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:07 AM

That's where the English language and American English gets mixed sometimes i guess.

I always remember when i was younger i was on a family holiday to Florida and my Mother said in the restaurant she was going outside for a f ag. She got some funny looks from everyone in the restaurant that's for sure.

F ag = Slang term for Cigarette (in case you didn't know)

I even had to put a space in the word cos wgt stared it out...lol

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:28 AM

DAZZA501:
    That's where the English language and American English gets mixed sometimes i guess.

Cor, luv a duck. I was trolling along the frog with a Yank having just been for a ruby, when I suggested we head up the apples for a cup of rosey. Anyway I slip off my daiseys to rest me plates, and I take off my weasel and he gives me a real strange butchers. I thought to meself that this was going all Pete Tong and just then he slung his hook and left me all on me Jack. MEN, they're a pain in the Gregory.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:30 AM

Dont forget the faggots.....we like to eat faggots for tea....wiv chips and peas!

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:35 AM

And for those who did not learn it in school or school yard, there is the urban dictionary.

"winker" had me after passing that point!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:45 AM

dont forget the gravy!!

nickuk:

Dont forget the faggots.....we like to eat faggots for tea....wiv chips and peas!

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:47 AM

nickuk:

Oh yeah, Brains faggots...cut em open and put a drop of vinegar on em....lovely!

For our American friends, when Nick says chips he means french fries, not potato chips :)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 2:51 PM

Jeez and I thought only French-Canadians talked funny!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 10:36 PM

courteneyfish:
    Cor, luv a duck. I was trolling along the frog with a Yank having just been for a ruby, when I suggested we head up the apples for a cup of rosey. Anyway I slip off my daiseys to rest me plates, and I take off my weasel and he gives me a real strange butchers. I thought to meself that this was going all Pete Tong and just then he slung his hook and left me all on me Jack. MEN, they're a pain in the Gregory.

That was Hilarious, as an Aussie I could follow a lot of this :)

RSS