Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 27 2013 3:53 AM (5 replies)
  • DHarley1
    3 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 5:27 PM

I bought balls today using 149 of my 150 credits.  I played first tournament and only partially used one of them.  I then played later and the balls have disappeared and are not showing in my equipment.  Do I really only get to play 9 holes for 149 credits worth of balls?  Seems very unfair to me and very costly if that is the case.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 9:50 PM

All balls that you pay for have a life span, that is one of the ways that the game is paid for. You can earn credits by watching videos and doing offers and surveys but it can be time consuming. You normally get a couple of rounds from a ball but they do vary.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 11:22 PM

If you went OB, you lost one,,,no gimme backs:)

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 11:29 PM

Are you saying you bought new balls, played one round and next time you logged in they were all gone?   You didn't get to play any more games with them?  You didn't lose them in weeds, water or out of bounds?

If so you will have a case for getting them refunded, WGT is pretty good at replacing balls taken from you in error.

• DHarley1
    3 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 3:51 AM

No didnt OB or water or anything!

• DHarley1
    3 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 3:53 AM

Yes bought new balls, played 9 holes and according to the button hadn't used first one up!  Didnt go OB or into water so am at a loss.  I will try WGT  thanks for reply!  Someone also sent me some balls but I don't know how to reply as it was posted on my wall and cannot see how to let them know I got them... any ideas?  New to this and finding it hard to navigate around some things!  Thanks!

RSS