Forums

Help › Forums

begging for gifts

Fri, Jan 3 2014 11:28 AM (36 replies)
  • paj042869
    11 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 8:47 PM

I met someone the other day on here for first time. were playing a 9 hole and there were four of us. by hole two, one of the guys was going ballistic cause he didn't have the clubs he wanted, and was going around asking everybody in group how many credits each of us had. then asking us all to buy him some clubs and gift them to him if any of us could. now lets advance to about 6 days later, and today he sent me a invite, so whatever. I needed a game. so I said yes. by hole 3 he was asking me how many credits I had again, then asking me to give him some of my credits. then asking me how soon I would be topping off my credits again in hopes of me buying him something. I told him I would not be buying credits for some time, and he would not let up and begged me over and over. and kept asking me when. when? OMG people. money does not grow on trees and even if it did, sucks to be you. go get a freaking job and make some money and get your own clubs. or not. either way its not my job to supply you with your equipment. game sucks? oh well... I am not a bank. so stop begging me for freaking credits, money or equipment gifts. it aint happening.  

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 6:31 PM

As you move up in tier you will see less of that.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2013 8:44 PM

row2seat2:
    As you move up in tier you will see less of that.

As you move up in tier you will see more of that. especially when your earnings reflect some success.

There is a seaqcrh box WGT have provided over there -------->

Look for Beggars and you will see a thread  offering  to name these beggars

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2013 9:39 PM

WGT stated a while ago that they have no rules that outlaw the practice. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 11:54 AM

Some level 71 nikes please!

;)

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 1:01 PM

Begging for gifts is really no different from some guy outside a convenience store asking you if you have some change to spare. The problem is that the guy outside 7-Eleven is probably not able to have a computer to play WGT golf.

I would not give a beggar the sweat off my balls if he or she were dying of thirst in the desert. On the other hand, I have given more than I can afford to someone needing treatment for cancer and has a family to support.

I don't claim that this outlook conforms to what Jesus Christ or Buddha or Mohammed said to do. It's just my personal outlook.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 1:47 PM

bubbadork:
    I don't claim that this outlook conforms to what Jesus Christ or Buddha or Mohammed said to do. It's just my personal outlook.

Who are these guy's, are they pga golfers?

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 1:51 PM

bubbadork:
    Begging for gifts is really no different from some guy outside a convenience store asking you if you have some change to spare. The problem is that the guy outside 7-Eleven is probably not able to have a computer to play WGT golf.

Oh really? Begging outside a convenience store or on a street corner is for some big business. An investigative reporter watched one such person begging on a street corner claiming to be homeless. He followed him one night to a mansion. The guy made 1000's of dollars a week begging. 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 1:51 PM

chrisironsbones:

bubbadork:

Chelsea's new signings for next season Chris :)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 2:02 PM

oh Buddha, thought he meant Bubba!!

chrisironsbones:

bubbadork:

RSS