Forums

Help › Forums

I am at level 80 and use the same clubs as when I started...

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 2 2013 11:52 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • troutman99
    53 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 2:48 AM

My record is starting to take a real hit although I will still attain 250 matchplay points this month. I know with top notch clubs I could be one of the best, but my credit card doesn't work on WGT. Watching videos for credits will take a long time. My question is, is there someone on WGT who is wealthy who would donate me a set of nice clubs and a putter? If you are able, I will repay you somehow.  Thanks.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 3:23 AM

been a member since 2009 u should have enough credits bro 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 5:13 AM
    WGT takes ALL major credit cards....is yours from bangledesh or something?..this has to b the lamest scam ive seen in awhile...embarrassed to be from same country as you
  • Steveqbi
    30 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 5:33 AM

Doing surveys and watching videos is OK. You can do it while playing. Just turn the sound off the videos and do the survey questions when it isn't your turn.

This has paid for 60% of my clubs and all the srixons I use.

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 6:17 AM

I can process all types of credit cards please let me have the details,of the card and the clubs you need then i can gift them to you.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 6:50 AM

You have been here since 2009.....you know how many credits you could have had if you simply just watched videos by now...????

Im with the other poster what a scam. I have never used my CC and mostly get my credits and views converted to credits by watching videos so that is no excuse. Plain lazy :(

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 7:16 AM

pjctas0822:

You have been here since 2009.....you know how many credits you could have had if you simply just watched videos by now...????

Im with the other poster what a scam. I have never used my CC and mostly get my credits and views converted to credits by watching videos so that is no excuse. Plain lazy :(

I agree. I have only been in the WGT since late 2012 and have never spent a penny on this game. I have upgraded my clubs several times just by doing surveys and videos.

If you want to beg go panhandle on the street and put it into a Paypal account

p.s. Your matchplay game record is not that impressive or anything to boast about seeing as you have only beat up on hacks and pros

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 7:35 AM

troutman99:

My record is starting to take a real hit although I will still attain 250 matchplay points this month. I know with top notch clubs I could be one of the best, but my credit card doesn't work on WGT. Watching videos for credits will take a long time. My question is, is there someone on WGT who is wealthy who would donate me a set of nice clubs and a putter? If you are able, I will repay you somehow.  Thanks.

Since your card doesnt work , get a subway gift card and use it . Your excuses are pathetic , but by now , you know this. But if you want help , then do this. Send me 500.00 dollars in either a cashiers check or money order , and I will gift you all the clubs that you want. So hit me up on my wall ,and I will give you the information that you will needd . Happy Swinging

• troutman99
    53 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 2:46 AM

You guys are right. I will find a way to gitterdun. Sorry for that, lol.

• troutman99
    53 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 2:50 AM

Nice.

• PAGES
RSS