Forums

Help › Forums

I am at level 80 and use the same clubs as when I started...

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 2 2013 11:52 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • troutman99
    53 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 2:53 AM

Ok, its a Titanium Visa from Canada. It has my name on it and comes from Money Mart (a well known canadian place of business). I have loaded the money for clubs several times and then failed after trying to make the purchase. Thanks for the help, I will load the card again and then contact you before I try to make the purchase with my cc details.

• troutman99
    53 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 2:55 AM

I never knew about the vids until recently. They are great.

• troutman99
    53 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 2:57 AM

I heard somewhere about Subway cards. I think I may go with this. Guys, I am sorry if I insulted you. I was just thinking, if I was rich, I would have no problem doing it. I also offered to repay. Now that I have gotten some help with my issue I can finally get some money on my account, no need for the ridicule. Anyways, I wish you all the best, and happy golfing.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 7:28 AM

I never owned a credit card in my life.When I got to master,I deposit 100$ in my daughter's account and she gave me her credit card number"here you go daddy".Used her card a couple more times to upgrade,deposited the cash in her account"thank you girl".

Then I got into the surveys and the videos and I haven't spent a cent for over a year now.I used to think they were stupid but I play with good balls and have over 2,000 credits in the bank just in case.

If I would start again I would'nt even bother with spending real money.

• SZornes
    194 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 11:52 PM

I've only been playing a couple of week's and I'm at level 41 & up graded w/free credit's a couple of times.....get yur freebe's

• PAGES
RSS