Help › Forums

Duffer's WGT Bucket List

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 12 2014 5:10 PM (41 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 1:18 PM

hpurey:

An item on my bucket list would have to be not missing a putt on the low side for an entire game. 

I don't even care what the score is, just give the darn thing a chance to drop lol.

man can I relate.  I suppose it's more of a bad habit of mine born from early days in this game and 3 putting.  I adopted the miss well for uphill comebacker and now I can't seem to shake it.  

Def. on my list too :)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2013 6:39 PM

Adding one I didn't bother to put on previously so as to avoid hijacking lol.

- Understand the principals of VEM and learn to recognize pitfalls during a round -

thanks to TBE, Andyson, and several several others of late, i'm starting to wrap my head around this.  I think I also finally am nearing that 'ah hah' moment regarding Legendcrusher's somewhat  veiled a posts a while back.  Somehow they're related :)

woot - ps.....my 1 putts percent is improving while my sand save and scrambling are not so much - i must be hitting more gir's :) 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 6:15 PM

Able to cross off getting a Double Eagle - got that sucker today :)

Check it out

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 7:41 PM

duffer19:
    Able to cross off getting a Double Eagle -

Nice!!!

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 8:55 PM

What!  That's better than beating me :)

WTG amigo!

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 9:12 PM

Very nice!  I'm still looking for my first one.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2013 5:39 AM

hey, thanks gang!  was pretty nifty - followed up that round with a match where i could barely hit a fairway or green lol 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2013 4:14 PM

Added 500 Match Play points in a month and updated sand saves - scrambling - and 1 putt %

slow to improve but gaining :)

any other bucketables you can think of?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:58 PM

Keep your list going Duff. I have have no dreams anymore. I just want to catch that trophy Marlin, kiss him on the lips and turn him loose. Getting older by the day and time seems to be running out on me. Don't stop reaching for the sky, who knows what is out there.

Renni

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:58 PM

Keep your list going Duff. I have have no dreams anymore. I just want to catch that trophy Marlin, kiss him on the lips and turn him loose. Getting older by the day and time seems to be running out on me. Don't stop reaching for the sky, who knows what is out there.

Renni

RSS