Forums

Help › Forums

scoring avg

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 10 2013 2:41 PM (4 replies)
  • donwal
    51 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 2:29 PM

i am a t. master i beat to legengs at stroke play but my avg didn't go down how come please someone let me know why

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 2:37 PM

donwal:

i am a t. master i beat to legengs at stroke play but my avg didn't go down how come please someone let me know why

Just by looking at your scores, most of them are in that 70 ish range.  After you reach a certain level of ranked rounds you need scores that are better then those saved scores to get your average down.  So really to get your score to drop you have to get some rounds in the mid to low 60's.  Hope that helps.

- WGTdbloshoe

• donwal
    51 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 2:41 PM

thany you

• shortstroke25
    116 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 2:58 PM

If your wanting to drop avg by beating a higher tiered player you must play matchplay scored or challenge (maybe) not sure about that 1. But match play will.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 3:08 PM

donwal:

As stated. match play must be in scored mode, not practice. Certainly no scored match-play shows in your activity,

To be honest, looking at your stats you are not ready to play from the tips. All your stats really need to improve so I would advise you work on your game, and when you are ready to advance do it by ranked rounds rather than match-play - this will prove that you are ready to make the step. I say this as I have seen many players advance to quickly via match-play and they flounder when they make the tips, so don't see this as as criticism against you.

RSS