Forums

Help › Forums

wimps that quit and ruin the game

Sun, May 12 2013 7:38 PM (3 replies)
  • miclormic
    1,077 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 7:07 PM

I would like to see a fine/penalty of some sort for the wimps who hit a bad shot and disconnect and therefor ruin the game.  POOR SPORTS  LOSERS!!!!

• Badfinger100
    54 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 12:01 AM

Had two do that tonight i don't worry about it much because their karma keeps up with them,hence their bad shots and attitudes,it is a shame that they ruin some games and i agree they need to put on the dunce cap and go sit in the corner for awhile.......

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 1:07 AM

Join a good country club with active members, i have for a couple of months now and apart from the odd internet blip, which is rare, l've not played in a single game either stroke, match or skins where myself or my opponents have quit because their having a bad round.

Why? Because we're all members of the same club!

• AGibbs1
    53 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2013 7:38 PM

I know I had several multiplayer matchups and one time my web browser had crashed, thus I had to restart my computer; because it was unusually slow. I always post when I'm in a multiplayer matchup if a crash that happen; because I know the feeling of someone disconnecting and i'm on the 9th hole.

Don't take it too serious seeing this game is still in beta and could end at any time.

Enjoy the Tee!

RSS