Help › Forums

STOP USING LIVE GAMER

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 14 2013 4:31 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 4:57 PM

I STRONGLY urge that everyone stops using LiveGamer. The possibility of earning 5 credits per day does not make it worthwhile anyway. I have emailed LG, WGT, and anyone else who will listen.

I know that I am alone in this matter but at least now I feel better by venting!!!! I for 1, will no longer aggravate myself over this excuse for a business!!!!!!

• McTiger60
    48 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 6:19 PM

At the risk of sounding naive, what is LiveGamer?

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 11:17 AM

golfvader7:

I STRONGLY urge that everyone stops using LiveGamer. The possibility of earning 5 credits per day does not make it worthwhile anyway. I have emailed LG, WGT, and anyone else who will listen.

I know that I am alone in this matter but at least now I feel better by venting!!!! I for 1, will no longer aggravate myself over this excuse for a business!!!!!!

With me being on a fixed income I need all the extra credits I can get. But I get way more that 5 credits a day. I get at least 75 every other day and some days I get enough views to get 75 credits in one day. And although it isn't very often there have been days when I got enough views to get 150 credits or more.

McTiger60:

At the risk of sounding naive, what is LiveGamer?

LiveGamer is the company that runs the video carousel on the watch videos page. 

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 12:11 PM

Either I'm the stupidest person alive, or I'm crazy. Live Gamer does the video carousel with the 1 credit video ads that is broken most of the time. It is also the click at the bottom to view ads that most of the time aren't available. If you are getting 75-150 credits per day off that, than I am giving birth tomorrow.

The top portion of that page is Social Vibe and sometimes Supersonicads or Social Theater.........NOT LIVE GAMER. I too get nice video credits from them.

Live Gamer sucks............period!!!!!!

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 12:34 PM

This is what I got today 

I get several hundred from Social vibe and Supersonic ads as well.

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 12:44 PM

The baby came early. And he said that I should find out who gets paid off to get those types of credits regularly. On a great week, if I get 50 credits from live gamer it is a windfall. Cannot afford to pay off LiveGamer. So, I'll stay away from LG, just like I stay away from TrialPay, and SponsorPay. 

BTW, I average approx. +4500 credits per month, net. Have +25,000 credits in the bank, so I'll live w/o LG and all its aggravation. But if you're getting that kind of credits out of them, and I don't know how, then more power to you.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 1:28 PM

vader- Are you using the workaround to get additional views to show at the bottom?

Under the carousel,

Click on the box that indicates "Watch this video get 5 Views(!)"

If the next screen shows "There are no offers at this time", click on the bottom left button labeled "Skip".

In the pop-up box that asks you if you are sure you want to cancel, click "OK". Do NOT click the button on the right labeled "Cancel".

The screen returns to the carousel. If there are additional videos, the box on the bottom will now read "Watch these videos to earn more view(s)"

Click on that box and you"re in!

NOTE- If you have been doing this and you haven't gotten any additional credits, I'm sorry. The directions, however, are worth a try for those who may not be aware that it is possible to get additional views on the carousel that way.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 2:40 PM

srellim234:

Click on the box that indicates "Watch this video get 5 Views(!)"

Sorry SR, where would this show as I have never seen this option.

Sadly all I have ever got is the 7 carousel views, except obce a week or so I get a supersonic ad before the carousel, and thats 4cr plus sometimes a second for cr which is available after.

The last few days I have managed to get 20cr a day from under supersonic, additional offers and from video views under that, which has been the most lucrative since I began WGT (except I once had a survey that was available  years ago - none since lol).

How B2B can earn over 100 cr from these is mind boggling for me lol

Problem living at the crap end of the world, hence why I have to open my wallet to play with decent balls. If its me doing something wrong please let me know.

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 3:33 PM

First it is 102 views not 102 credits. Second I got something like 15 5 view videos ,the 7 carousel views and the rest were 2 3 and 4 view extra videos.  You don't get the extra videos underneath the carousel?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 3:51 PM

The last three days I have Supersonic Video views above the Carousel - prior to the last 3 days - they happened once every 3-4 weeks. But these do not show as the video views - I instantly get a email from Supersonic saying I have earned  4 or 2 credits (depends on the video) and the last few days I can see it 4-5 times (never before) - never has it been counted as an extra view on my views at the bottom of the carousel ( not complaining lol -  better value getting the credits immediately.

And sorry I meant 102 views not credits. But (100 views) 75 credits a day would nearly keep me in balls lol

• PAGES
RSS