Help › Forums

STOP USING LIVE GAMER

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 14 2013 4:31 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 3:58 PM

Alan I'll take a screen shot of my watch video page showing what SR was talking about. I'll post it on your wall. It will be tomorrow though,I can't do it on my phone.  My daughter has the PC until then.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 4:01 PM

alanti- That box appears sometimes below the carousel for us. It might be available primarily for  U.S  members only as the views tend to be for things like movie trailers getting ready to show in theaters here. Sometimes they are for retail items that may not be available in all countries, too.

Sadly it is true that we get more opportunities for views and videos here in the U.S.  WGT is a very small company when it comes to # of employees and they are headquartered here in California. I'm sure they aren't nearly as effective at selling advertising space to foreign companies as they are local ones.

b2b is right. Today was a 100 view day for me as well. I cash in for the 75 credits about every 3 days.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 4:16 PM

Thanks B2B will look tomorrow and also SR.

I agree the US appears to have a lot more available, and this also makes commercial sense and is obviously harder to get global or localized advertisers.

I just take what I can get and I am grateful for any offers. I made the choice of moving to NZ, and after Singapore even a few credits a day is better than what I got there :) 

• fronny25
    280 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 4:31 PM

they are free by the way,,you dont have to watch them,,

but imo - they only take afew mins to watch,,, and the views do add up at the end of the day,,could just be empty space there,so as there free,you may as well watch em...

• PAGES
RSS