Help › Forums

Consetutive Days

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 20 2013 4:33 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • master100123
    5 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2013 6:09 PM

I have not missed a single day playing for months. Now   WGT says I only have 2  (two) days.  What's up.  Don't like giving that many points?

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2013 7:51 PM

I looked at your scoring history..and it shows you played on 5-14-13....but you didnt play a complete round again until 5-17-13....look under your scoring history

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2013 10:06 PM

master100123:

I have not missed a single day playing for months. Now   WGT says I only have 2  (two) days.  What's up.  Don't like giving that many points?

hi

we love giving out points but the 24 hr clock is not on your timezone but GMT. I would make sure to keep an eye on the clock in the game window to make sure are resetting it.

-wgticon

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2013 11:56 PM

Well that was downright mean lol.......Put some watches in the Pro Shop for this upcoming Xmas yeah that will work. :)

• craigswan
    31,556 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 12:32 AM

I,m in uk [ obviously ] and when i log on just after midnight i do not get my consecutive days points . We put the clocks forward last month or before to british summer time  so maybe wgt have not changed the gmt settings to accomodate this change .

Or is it just to much brandy and lemonade on my part . lol.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 12:40 AM

It stays at GMT or International time as it is also known. 

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 1:30 AM

GMT....CET....would it not be BST? ha! dont think WGT change GMT to BST!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 2:34 AM

master100123:
      I have not missed a single day playing for months. Now   WGT says I only have 2  (two) days.  What's up.

We've all done it in the beginning and mine has reset twice for no apparent reason........WGT can't put the days back but they may give you a boost.

Just look at the clock in game window when you've had your daily game..

Green Tick --Sorted

Red Cross-- Not So, but the clock next to it will tell you how many hrs to next day, so make a note of it.....2am here in Spain.

Andy

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 3:46 AM

alcaucin:

master100123:
      I have not missed a single day playing for months. Now   WGT says I only have 2  (two) days.  What's up.

We've all done it in the beginning and mine has reset twice for no apparent reason........WGT can't put the days back but they may give you a boost.

Just look at the clock in game window when you've had your daily game..

Green Tick --Sorted

Red Cross-- Not So, but the clock next to it will tell you how many hrs to next day, so make a note of it.....2am here in Spain.

Andy

The only times mine has reset to 0 I didn't get to play in time. The last time was a little over 10 months ago when i was in the hospital for kidney stones.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 9:09 AM

alcaucin:
    but the clock next to it will tell you how many hrs to next day, so make a note of it

As Andy says, pay attention to the Hrs & Min to next day for your next time you need to play a game.

• PAGES
RSS