Help › Forums

earnings

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 28 2013 11:38 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • carolbill
    2 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 12:31 PM

Can I convert earnings to credits??  If so, how do I do it?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 12:50 PM

carolbill:

Can I convert earnings to credits??  If so, how do I do it?

I am sorry but you are unable to convert earnings into credits.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Golfdawg357
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 1:50 PM

am confused ,if your earnings cant be convted , what is the point?

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 2:08 PM

Shoe,

I guess I was mistaken but after winning credits in a monthly tournament, I received the credits AND my career earnings increased - am I incorrect?

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 3:25 PM

so it doesn't go towards career earnings if u win them in match play against someone? just tourneys then go towards career earnings or wat?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 3:32 PM

Wheels65:

Shoe,

I guess I was mistaken but after winning credits in a monthly tournament, I received the credits AND my career earnings increased - am I incorrect?

You are not incorrect.  The original post was about if you could convert the earning over, which you can't.  The career earnings are representation of the credits you have won.  So yes it will increase if you win tournaments.  But you can't convert that figure over into new credits.

WGTdbloshoe

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 3:50 PM

Look at it this way folks. You started with nothing, and eventually you won 100 credits in a game. You can go spend that 100 credits on balls to leave you with nothing, but the earnings will always show that you have won 100 credits in monetary value.

Repeat the above, as you win 100 credits again, and again spend it to leave you with nothing. This time the earnings will show you as having won a total of 200 credits in monetary value. As you go on winning credits, the earnings will go up and up. But it is only there to show how well you are doing at winning credits, thats all.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 4:02 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

Look at it this way folks. You started with nothing, and eventually you won 100 credits in a game. You can go spend that 100 credits on balls to leave you with nothing, but the earnings will always show that you have won 100 credits in monetary value.

Repeat the above, as you win 100 credits again, and again spend it to leave you with nothing. This time the earnings will show you as having won a total of 200 credits in monetary value. As you go on winning credits, the earnings will go up and up. But it is only there to show how well you are doing at winning credits, thats all.

Great explanation... may have to steal it for future questions on this matter.

- WGTdbloshoe

• WakeIsland
    213 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 4:16 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
     But it is only there to show how well you are doing at winning credits, thats all.

Just out of curosity, why would match play credits not count towards career earning, those are credits won just like tournament ...no?

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 4:26 PM

Thanks Shoe, fire away.

• PAGES
RSS