Help › Forums

Hi from SC, USA

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 30 2013 7:49 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KissMyDivot
    626 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2013 6:46 PM

I WGT players.  I joined about three weeks ago along with a few of my friends from Tiger Woods Online after we found out that EA is shutting that game down.  At first we all thought this was ridiculously hard, and I think it is because of the natural inclination to compare it to TWO.  Clearly there is no comparison and we are all in agreement that this game is far superior and more fun than TWO.  

I am not crazy about the fact that the balls are an ongoing cost but I have experimented with playing only the "Government Issue" ball that is issued on arrival.  I was recently invited into WGT Nation and was given a sleeve of Calloways, so I play with them and I have won a few credits so I have purchased some more. I don't know if I can continue to win enough to suppl the balls going forward but either way I am having a great time.

I appreciate all of the info available in the forums and once you wade through the few who seem to complain about every little thing, this seems to be a great group of people and it is great to see so many quality players involved and willing to share.

I plan on being here a long time so maybe will meet some new friends and have some great rounds.

Kind regards to all.

KMD

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 3:16 AM

welcome!

and yes the balls can get pricy but if you do want to try and compete callaways are a good cheap start!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 4:01 AM

Welcome. Ignore all the grumps and you'll have a great time.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 7:10 AM

Welcome,I too am from South Carolina and will be glad to help you get settled in here at WGT if you have any questions....

KissMyDivot:

I WGT players.  I joined about three weeks ago along with a few of my friends from Tiger Woods Online after we found out that EA is shutting that game down.  At first we all thought this was ridiculously hard, and I think it is because of the natural inclination to compare it to TWO.  Clearly there is no comparison and we are all in agreement that this game is far superior and more fun than TWO.  

I am not crazy about the fact that the balls are an ongoing cost but I have experimented with playing only the "Government Issue" ball that is issued on arrival.  I was recently invited into WGT Nation and was given a sleeve of Calloways, so I play with them and I have won a few credits so I have purchased some more. I don't know if I can continue to win enough to suppl the balls going forward but either way I am having a great time.

I appreciate all of the info available in the forums and once you wade through the few who seem to complain about every little thing, this seems to be a great group of people and it is great to see so many quality players involved and willing to share.

I plan on being here a long time so maybe will meet some new friends and have some great rounds.

Kind regards to all.

KMD

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 7:42 AM

Palmetto State baby, my home state............

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 9:05 AM

Like wise, I am also from SC.  Friend invite sent.  Good luck.

Jresh0817:

Welcome,I too am from South Carolina and will be glad to help you get settled in here at WGT if you have any questions....

KissMyDivot:

Kind regards to all.

KMD

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 9:49 AM

IRISHPUNK:

Like wise, I am also from SC.  Friend invite sent.  Good luck.

Jresh0817:

KissMyDivot:

Kind regards to all.

KMD

Another South Cackalacky boy here, FR Sent

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 11:01 AM

It's starting to look like a CC Reunion in here.

• CJordan7
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 2:42 PM

Rock Hill SC..Go Gamecocks

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 3:48 PM

Nice bit of propaganda there!

+1

Enloy your Funstration!!!

• PAGES
RSS