Forums

Help › Forums

Wiger's Pal Dan's Putting/Shot Scale LMAO!

Fri, Jan 23 2015 3:36 AM (78 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 7:08 AM

Hi folks,

Using WGT's 'putter pal' or 'Shot pal'?

I've managed to create my own version that combines the attributes of both and thought I'd share it with the community.

Et voila... here it is:

You'll find Wiger's Shot Scale via this link . Use 'save as' and save the file as a PNG image: i.e. 'filename.png'

Windows users can download this small program to enable the image to be displayed/positioned/scaled correctly.

By default the grid scale fits perfectly over the power bar when playing in WGT's  'full screen' mode.

Once set up one click and the grid comes into view over the existing power bar giving you a 'WGT lifetime' of continuous use ..... of course you  could always  just carry on buying from the pro shop @ up to 1000cr a pop (for each).

I've posted both the above links to enable all to use  - should you decide to do so and find it works for you feel free to donate a pack of  cally hex  balls (level33) to lil ole moi for services rendered.

Any questions/queries just ask.

Cheers,

Johnny.

• TeacHa
    186 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 8:05 AM

Nice idea johnny :)

I'm a little too lazy for that and the % aren't there if I'm seeing it right but I'm sure you can help others a lot!

Here's a sleeve of balls for your effort :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 8:10 AM

Howdy T,

The %'s are there - just can't be seen on a white background.

Nice balls btw, ty.

:O)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 8:12 AM

Very nice, I'm sure a lot will use this :-)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 9:09 AM

Clicking here will download the display software (in ZIP file format) direct to your laptop/pc.

Remember.. image has to be saved as a png file before trying to open for it to work properly.

Thanks to those that have used and sent a  ball 'donation' - very much appreciated. Don't be shy though - feel free to post any comments here, please.

:O)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 10:05 AM

Here's the scale to show all numbers are clearly visible:

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 10:09 AM

I understand all monitors are diff sizes Wiger , but i'm just trying it , and would like to know what your settings are to get it somewhere near , mine been all over the screen at the moment lol ....

disregard this bud ... all good , may give it a go , but I'm not a percentage person lol .

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 11:02 AM

WigerToods2010:

Hi folks,

Using WGT's 'putter pal' or 'Shot pal'?

I've managed to create my own version that combines the attributes of both and thought I'd share it with the community.

Et voila... here it is:

Very Cool Johnny, I just wanted to say hi, I did not download it cuz I am not computer savvy enough to do it. But I very nice thing you have done for anybody that wants it, miss our matches mate.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 11:36 AM

Thanks Da

Now I have a Coke sign on my screen that won't go away

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 11:39 AM

in your task bar theres the ability to turn on and off the programme ;)

probably the easiest way to do it , in the folder you downloaded and extracted , find settings , then open and find coca cola folder , open that and delete the image file , now copy the image of the scale you grabbed and place that in there.
       Once you install the programme and close the window , you should see the scale in the bottom right corner , also in your task bar , maybe hidden , you'll find the settings and such to alter size and position of the bar ..... open a game window showing your game meter and play around till the gauge is in the right position .... hope this helps

RSS