Forums

Help › Forums

Wiger's Pal Dan's Putting/Shot Scale LMAO!

Fri, Jan 23 2015 3:36 AM (78 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2015 9:13 AM

SilverKNite:

I make assumption that i need to somehow get the wigerscale on my Desktop where the Coca Cola image was then move that image to the scale in the game and resize it to fit that scale - is this assumption near to what is expected and how do i get that image file into that Coca Cola folder -

You don't, create a new folder and save the scale .png image to it...if I remember right when you have more than 1 image in the designated folder it goes back and forth between the images...

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2015 9:46 AM

Wheeeeeeeeerrrrree's Johnny?

• SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2015 2:37 PM

Thanks i gave up on it - ended up just rebooting my pc to get rid of the Coca Cola Logo off the Desktop - and the Logo Application never gets to my Desktop it stays residing in a Zip Application so it is unuseable to me - Computer Dummy without step-by-step instructions - scratch any tools to aid in this game for me - aah well back to the Worse Golf in the world - at least i do attempt to play regardless - to me it is about enjoying the game not about being the best putter in the game - just wish people who accept friend list would actually invite for a game once in a while 

SK

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2015 2:46 PM

If it is a zip file 1st you have to extract it to a folder!

The direction on pg 1 are pretty easy after that

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2015 4:54 PM

Thanks once again Dan for 'stepping into the breach' - I think I'll change the thread title to Dan's Putting/Shot Scale LOL

@ SilverKNite;

Everything you need regarding instructions is contained within this thread and/or within the Desktop Logo program itself.

You need something like Winrar or 7zip to extract the DL program - if you can't do that then I'm afraid it's of no use to yourself.

Check the date on the opening post - this thread was originally posted back in 2013 and I can assure you hundreds (that I know of for certain) have managed to use it in that time.

If you are successful feel free to send a lil something to the Dan man instead for trying to help you out.

Regards,

Johnny.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2015 5:36 PM

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2015 6:00 PM

TopShelf2010:

WigerToods2010:
    send a lil something

I went to the Pro Shop and could not find a little something. Can someone help me? LOL

Wheeeeesht you!!!

See ya soon *winks*

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2015 9:03 PM

LOL Sorry Johnny sticking my nose in others business is a bad habit I have when I am bored LOL

Although that thread title does have a ring to it and I get positive recognition for something I didn't do!!! Kinda like the cheats do!!!!

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 3:36 AM

fatdan:
    LOL Sorry Johnny sticking my nose in others business is a bad habit I have when I am bored LOL

Hey bud , don't be daft - the 'thanks' was indeed genuine - from the heart of my bottom LOL

Appreciate your help. 

Johnny.

RSS