Forums

Help › Forums

Wiger's Pal Dan's Putting/Shot Scale LMAO!

Fri, Jan 23 2015 3:36 AM (78 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 6:16 AM

Mcduff61:

This is interesting..and id like to use it, but how does this account for different green speeds if the percentages overlay, it seems to me that you will still have to compensate the same for green speed and break speed..

Hi Mcd,

Yup, just like wgt's version you still have to use your own speed/break calcs for the diff greens. Unlike wgt's versions - this one is free to use...unless you're feeling generous. :O)

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2013 11:02 AM

It ar real nice when top players do sharing, not many ar do this. thanks you

How ar some peoples say it ar not easy to work? Why is they have computers?

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 2:22 AM

bigdaddie1:

Damn, I must really be computer illiterate. Am I really the only one who cannot open open this fookin file? And I still cannot dump the stupid Coke sign on my screen.

you're not the only one Tom, I can't get rid of the damn Coke sign and have the putter scale across the whole screen.....unable to adjust the size

• FBudd
    208 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 5:00 AM

Great tool, took me 5 min to set up, beats my crumby home made on that i sat on the screen!! alot more accurate as well. thanks!!

• FBudd
    208 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 5:00 AM

Great tool, took me 5 min to set up, beats my crumby home made on that i sat on the screen!! alot more accurate as well. thanks!!

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 9:33 AM

Finally, figured out how to set it up, it works a treat....Thanks John, balls on the way

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 9:36 AM

I cannot understand how the powers that be have not closed this thread as they will be losing money from this.

• tcz7149
    536 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 10:45 AM

WigerToods2010:

Hi folks,

Using WGT's 'putter pal' or 'Shot pal'?

I've managed to create my own version that combines the attributes of both and thought I'd share it with the community.

Et voila... here it is:

You'll find Wiger's Shot Scale via this link . Use 'save as' and save the file as a PNG image: i.e. 'filename.png'

Windows users can download this small program to enable the image to be displayed/positioned/scaled correctly.

By default the grid scale fits perfectly over the power bar when playing in WGT's  'full screen' mode.

Once set up one click and the grid comes into view over the existing power bar giving you a 'WGT lifetime' of continuous use ..... of course you  could always  just carry on buying from the pro shop @ up to 1000cr a pop (for each).

I've posted both the above links to enable all to use  - should you decide to do so and find it works for you feel free to donate a pack of  cally i(s) balls (level33) to lil ole moi for services rendered.

Any questions/queries just ask.

Cheers,

Johnny.

I think I should get a sleeve of balls for wasting my time even looking at this post, not to mention being stupid enough to download it.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 10:59 AM

Cheers for the 'donation' Mr. Reilly, appreciated.

@tcz7149 - thanks for the 'bump'.

Don't be embarrassed  to ask for help setting the grid up correctly. Plenty of others seem to have managed to do so.

:O)

• akone12
    6,913 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 11:11 AM

Has anyone managed to download and install the small software app to position the ruler as in Wndows 8, 64 bit ,it comes up with an error code to do with .Net Framework whatever that is and all updates are installed?

AK

RSS