Thu, May 30 2013 11:12 PM (2 replies)
  • pickleworm
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 7:20 PM

I would love to join the wgt can someone please tell me how

• keidan
    311 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 10:25 PM

Well, you have been a member for almost 2 years, so... congratulations! 

If you are referring to wgt nation, where you get the little yellow flag somewhere near your name, I wouldn't sweat it.  Mostly this happens fairly quickly if you become a "preferred customer":  along with your steady progress, keep buying a lot of stuff (balls, clubs, you name it) and I am sure you will become a nation member in no time.  Meantime... enjoy!  -Keith

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 11:12 PM

I too think the OP means Nation membership. It is by invite only, and in theory when you hit level 90 or legend. However there seems to be no standards set as some people get offered it much earlier than others. Plus currently the benefits are so negligible, you are not missing out on anything.

I did llok at your profile and see you still use the starters wedges - if you can I would upgrade these as they are terrible wedges. In fact dump the hybrid and get three evenly spaced wedges. The Nike ball you are using seems a waste so you could save some money on balls by using a cheaper ball and in no time, the savings would fund the wedges.

RSS