Sometimes buying the same club can again solve your problems

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 27 2013 3:30 PM (42 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:44 PM

hpurey:

Or...

Just rent the club that you want to replace and then return the old one after you rental period is over.  ;-)

Good idea except for one reason. 

YOU ALREADY OWN IT!

This item is already in your inventory.

You cannot buy it again.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:53 PM

We really need a sarcasm font.  lol

• boressie
    45 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 6:06 AM

Sca63:
    Re-buying VIRTUAL clubs because they are "used"? C'mon really? WGT must love you
    But it works lol

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 7:29 AM

boressie:
    But it works

Here's one for you then: If you have a lot of hurt in your knee, bang your head against the wall as hard as you can for a minute or two. I can guarantee you won't feel your knee hurting anymore, so , that works as well.

:)

R.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 7:42 AM

Rockitch:
    If you have a lot of hurt in your knee, bang your head against the wall as hard as you can for a minute or two. I can guarantee you won't feel your knee hurting anymore, so , that works as well.

You don't even need a bum knee for this. Just bang away because it'll feel so good when you stop.  :-D

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 8:04 AM

Op.

I have a dirty sock do you wish to buy it, even better still you can pay for it twice even better.

I have a friend (most comon saying) your name has been selected and i have a very special deal for you today.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 8:11 AM

• frogdog311
    17 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 8:51 AM

Why not just play a couple of rounds with the original free wgt clubs and then change back. This would reset them (if this indeed makes a difference) and play like new again. And be a whole lot cheaper.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 9:28 AM

\when you think you've seen & heard It all, take a peek at the forums to brighten up your day.

• nikic123
    639 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 10:02 AM

LOL all in your mind but ya defiantly gota be a few bricks short of a lay t do that 

RSS