Forums

Help › Forums

Sometimes buying the same club can again solve your problems

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 27 2013 3:30 PM (42 replies)
  • boressie
    45 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 10:51 PM

I found that my putter GHOST 92 lacked effectiveness after several weeks of intense use (I play over 200 challenges per month), I curiously missed short putts even very short which were my cup of tea lol. I just lost 14 out of 17 challenges during that period (some guys really enjoyed it lol), while usually I win 75% of games. I got the idea to buy a new putter, the same. Miraculously, the putter found its effectiveness. I realized that after a few times using some clubs could become ineffective, like anything in life LOL. I dont know if WGT has already warned people about this point. But dont hesitate to do the same when you find that something  goes wrong.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 10:59 PM

You mean you sold it and bought it again?

Curious...

• FBudd
    208 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 11:50 PM

Interesting.. i find my irons are useless now as well.. i wasnt sure if moving up a rank had changed their effectiveness or if they are over-used or not. I bought them for high forgiveness but now if i miss the ding by 1mm im not landing within 10yrd of the pin.. low or high wind or NO wind.. lol. Infact even if i DO ding they still just give me random results. Totally different to when i first bought them.

• boressie
    45 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:44 AM

alosso:

You mean you sold it and bought it again?

Curious...

Yea i sold it for 200 cr and had to buy a new one for 2400 cr. LOL. WGT always wins. Man

• boressie
    45 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:46 AM

FBudd:

Interesting.. i find my irons are useless now as well.. i wasnt sure if moving up a rank had changed their effectiveness or if they are over-used or not. I bought them for high forgiveness but now if i miss the ding by 1mm im not landing within 10yrd of the pin.. low or high wind or NO wind.. lol. Infact even if i DO ding they still just give me random results. Totally different to when i first bought them.

I think they r so used. Try to buy the same.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 7:40 AM

I would ask wgt a full refund.

:)

R.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 7:53 AM

• boressie
    45 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 8:28 AM

hpurey:

LoooooL

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 8:29 AM

I've spoken to Chad and he thinks it's a great idea. So if you can all sell your clubs back and then buy them again he would be very appreciative. :-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 8:29 AM

Kinda sounds like the files that came with the new purchase probably fixed a corrupt one or two already there. LOL. Ain't about to fork over 2200 credits to find out, think I'll just clear the cache and get new files. That's if the irons ever change for me  :-)

RSS