Wed, Nov 27 2013 3:30 PM (42 replies)
  • boressie
    45 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 10:05 AM

borntobesting:

YOU ALREADY OWN IT!

This item is already in your inventory.

You cannot buy it again.

I know what u r talking about; WGT doesnt allow people to buy the same club when its already in yr bag; so u have to move it from yr bag before selling it (if u have selected a ghost putter, just put another putter in yr bag, and u can sell yr ghost putter)   

• boressie
    45 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 10:05 AM

borntobesting:

YOU ALREADY OWN IT!

This item is already in your inventory.

You cannot buy it again.

I know what u r talking about; WGT doesnt allow people to buy the same club when its already in yr bag; so u have to move it from yr bag before selling it (if u have selected a ghost putter, just put another putter in yr bag, and u can sell yr ghost putter)   

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 1:17 PM

Rockitch:

boressie:
    But it works

Here's one for you then: If you have a lot of hurt in your knee, bang your head against the wall as hard as you can for a minute or two. I can guarantee you won't feel your knee hurting anymore, so , that works as well.

:)

R.

Won't work for everyone. As hard as my head is all it will do is damage the wall.

• quakerdarlo
    7,058 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 4:53 PM

I tried to place14 various Putters in my WGT bag(bought for its enhancing gameplay) & i still cant hit the green

Am i doin summat wrong lol :-)

Seriously, we all have a basic way of playing, most of us have those "moments", when you cant quite figure out why the f**k it did that.....re -adjust next time & it does the opposite....its a no win situation....love it, hate it or leave it...nowt inbetween

This game can get to you, buy some thing new & you feel like your playing better,then it goes pear shaped & u wish you hadnt bought it !!

We all try to shoot 53,s 24,s, but if i did it regularly would i become an arrogant robot ?? give it time & play as you feel, the best rounds are the one,s you dont expect lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 6:48 PM

quakerdarlo:

I tried to place14 various Putters in my WGT bag(bought for its enhancing gameplay) & i still cant hit the green

Am i doin summat wrong lol :-)

Seriously, we all have a basic way of playing, most of us have those "moments", when you cant quite figure out why the f**k it did that.....re -adjust next time & it does the opposite....its a no win situation....love it, hate it or leave it...nowt inbetween

This game can get to you, buy some thing new & you feel like your playing better,then it goes pear shaped & u wish you hadnt bought it !!

We all try to shoot 53,s 24,s, but if i did it regularly would i become an arrogant robot ?? give it time & play as you feel, the best rounds are the one,s you dont expect lol

Well said Q

We all thrive to shoot those great low scores we all see....  I know it can be done, but it takes hard work to do it.

Now going back to the original subject....The OP wrote a post that has worked for themselves and wanted to share with everybody and how silly it might seem to people... it did work.... no need for the negative replies...even though I had a good laugh at some of em...lol.

For me I wouldn't have sold and purchased the same clubs... I just ride the storm until the clubs decide to work for me again.... but that's just me.

If your Dinging your shots and finding that it's doing strange things... try just missing the ding according to the wind....  You don't have to hit the ding to play a great shot.

Just have Fun and the game will be great :)

-Roger

• FBudd
    208 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 8:08 PM

I love how everyone jumps straight on the bandwagon and very few people actually give it critical thought. 

We all know our equipment and how we use our equipment is monitored, manipulated and recorded. That is a fact admitted by WGT.

So logically thinking about it for a minute, if those statistics were recorded and pinned to each players individual equipment, or even their profile, then selling your equipment and buying new equipment would create a new log file for that equipment. 

So in effect selling your clubs and re-buying the same would reset WGT's log and maybe they will start to work better, or how they did when you first bought them, being un-effected by VEM.

I know the usual closed minded WGT groupies will jump up and down about tinfoil hats, i dont care. OP made a good point and i think it could possibly have some validity.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 10:11 PM

man I bet wgt is licking there lips reading this they already stated the club don't loose durability now stop talking about it cause all use are doing Is giving them info about wat people think about the idea if u have more then enough creds then buy me something that u think will help my game lol not a club that u already owned wen u start thinking like that that's wen u know u playing this game to much lol

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 10:48 PM

SwingingRoofer:

man I bet wgt is licking there lips reading this they already stated the club don't loose durability now stop talking about it cause all use are doing Is giving them info about wat people think about the idea if u have more then enough creds then buy me something that u think will help my game lol not a club that u already owned wen u start thinking like that that's wen u know u playing this game to much lol

whew, got vertigo trying to read above comment ;)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 8:00 AM

A four month episode of vertigo is serious, see a doctor.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 8:19 AM

boressie:

Yea i sold it for 200 cr and had to buy a new one for 2400 cr. LOL. WGT always wins. Man

I'm surprised nobody picked up on this yet.  If you sold a putter for 200 credits then it was not a L92 Ghost Spider.  Either you made a typo or this whole story is fiction.

RSS