Forums

Help › Forums

getting clubs when they become available

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 22 2013 9:10 PM (9 replies)
  • Hspot
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:43 AM

Hi, I'm 3 days into this game now so I am very new to how it's set up.  When I've played against others, I see them able to use different clubs that they've acquired, in order to hit longer drives and put good backspin.  Every time that I finish a solo ranked game, and it raises my level, it opens up different clubs for me to acquire.  I just recently was awarded 50 credits, but that's not enough to purchase anything I don't think.  How do we get these clubs when they become available to us, without using real $$?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 11:45 AM

Hspot:

Hi, I'm 3 days into this game now so I am very new to how it's set up.  When I've played against others, I see them able to use different clubs that they've acquired, in order to hit longer drives and put good backspin.  Every time that I finish a solo ranked game, and it raises my level, it opens up different clubs for me to acquire.  I just recently was awarded 50 credits, but that's not enough to purchase anything I don't think.  How do we get these clubs when they become available to us, without using real $?

hi

clubs are unlocked once you reach their level requirements.  then they can be purchased from the proshop. 

credits can be attained via free credits offers or loaded from your payment choice.

-wgticon

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 11:56 AM

Hspot:

Hi, I'm 3 days into this game now so I am very new to how it's set up.  When I've played against others, I see them able to use different clubs that they've acquired, in order to hit longer drives and put good backspin.  Every time that I finish a solo ranked game, and it raises my level, it opens up different clubs for me to acquire.  I just recently was awarded 50 credits, but that's not enough to purchase anything I don't think.  How do we get these clubs when they become available to us, without using real $?

Go to your profile page , and at the top of the page , click on  Get Credits .Tab will show 2 options to either buy or earn credits. Click on the one which says Earn Free Credits . This will take you to the page where you can do videos , surveys , and other options , to earn free credits. It takes time , and patience , but you can upgrade your clubs , this way . I have been here for 2 years , and never spent one penny of my money , on this game . Again , it takes time , and patience , but its worth it . Hope this helps , and welcome to the game . Happy Swinging :-)

• Hspot
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 1:27 PM

When I click on Get Credits, nothing comes up. I've tried multiple times, and nothing happens.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 5:37 PM

Hspot:

When I click on Get Credits, nothing comes up. I've tried multiple times, and nothing happens.

Hover over 'Get Credits' then click on buy or earn.

• Hspot
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 7:42 PM

Yea, nothing happens when I hover over Get Credits.  I was able to access Get Credits on another screen, but it only gave me the option to purchase with money.  Maybe something's wrong with my game?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:45 PM
  • Hspot
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 9:10 PM

Thanks Zio!

BTW, I've been doing the XP suggestions, but haven't done Blitz yet because you have to play with others, and I don't know what it is.  How do you play Blitz?

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 10:19 PM

Hspot:
    How do we get these clubs when they become available to us, without using real $?
    1) You don't really need clubs now - those available will prove unsufficient soon when you tier up: New, further tees at Pro, Master and Legend tiers.

2) The intention of the game's host, WGT, is to earn money. Thus, the free phase will end some day. It's up to you to decide when you will give in.

3) You will be rewarded 100 credits when reaching the Pro tier - there's a club set available for that amount. Can't tell about it's characteristics though.

Have fun!

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 1:06 AM

The fun is in the playing, not the spending.

RSS