Forums

Help › Forums

additional courses?

Tue, Nov 30 2010 5:24 AM (6 replies)
  • MZinnow
    184 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 6:03 AM

Hi all,

WGT gives me a lot of fun, but how do I get access to stroke plays on other courses than Kiawah, Bethpage or St. Andrews? I mean, it's fun to play these or the close to the hole-plays,  but I really would like to play the other courses as well.

Any hints?`;-)

MZinnow

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 10:07 AM

Oakmont?

• MZinnow
    184 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 11:17 AM

Sure - but with my abilities I still have lots of respect playing a USGA course :-) What about Pinehurst and the others? Do I have to buy credits or win tournaments to get access?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 12:47 PM

There are only 4 at present but there will be more soon. The site is still only beta. 

• bluecrush2
    3 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 6:38 AM

Can someone tell me how to gain access to Pinehurst and some of the other blocked courses.  Do you have to buy credits to open these up?  The four currently available are nice, but interested in playing the others.

• MZinnow
    184 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 10:26 AM

Hi blue,

as piz already stated - the site is still in its beta-phase; the only way to gain access to Pinehurst and the other courses until now is the "closest to the hole"-tourney.

But if it soothens: I'm also waiting to get more complete courses online .... @piz: are there any plans to get courses like Pebble Beach or Monterey Pines online?

regards to all,

Marco

• bluecrush2
    3 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 5:24 AM

Thanks Marco.

RSS