Help › Forums

Ad to Repeal Obamacare?????

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 12 2013 11:47 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • murderhill
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 8:40 AM

This ad exists?  I guess I don't know what I'm missing.  I use AdBlock in my browser (hope that's not illegal somehow).  

We got our differences of opinion here in this country.  That's for sure.  

My take…….first, here's the Preamble to the Constitution: 

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

I think public health care is the contemporary response to the constitutional intention of promoting general welfare that the authors of the Constitution were hoping for.  So I tend to agree.  

I agree also that one can pay for an ad that opposes public health care, 1st amendment right and all.  Calling it "obamacare"  is BS.  A Republican led Congress voted it in.  Obama signed it into law.  Endemic Obama hate here in this country is political and racist in nature.  He hasn't done enough of anything to engender the kind of hate people feel towards him.  Disliking him….. maybe.   

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 11:47 AM

bypass07:

alcaucin:

27stitches:
    SORRY I had to see if there was a Canadian response first - the home of universal medical care.

Not to mention New Zealand (first -1941) followed by Great Britain, Sweden, Iceland, Norway,Denmark, Finland, Japan THEN Saskatchewan in 1962 followed by the rest of Canada 6-10 years later (68-72)....a mere 30 years after NZ and 20 years after GB --- Home of ? naw...SORRY !   :)

you should check your facts first !! look up Tommy Douglas. 1944 

Let's just say for arguments sake that 90% of my statement is wrong. ok ?

1944 ain't 1941 !!    Home of ? naw...SORRY !

Andy

• PAGES
RSS