Help › Forums

WGT Recomends

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:12 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MladenP
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 2:51 AM

ok,i dont know where its right place to put this question.

When im in main window(game play). i have some wgt recommendations for earning XP.

Now im stuck in LEARN TO EQUIP CLUBS, and i dont know how to earn this XP, because i change clubs and still not change on this section.

Anyone have idea?

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 3:41 AM

Are you following along as the video tells you , I think you gotta follow the instructions as it tells you , not take any shortcuts , even if you already know how to do it ;-)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 3:44 AM

I think you have to click Save too. Then leave the page and return.

• MladenP
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 12:16 PM

yes,i do everything like he show me,and still nothing, this drive me crazy!

Why its can not make some simple instructions, because i dont know what i need to do .

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 4:19 PM

Good question, MladenP-

Extra points are earned by doing the things that WGT wants you to do: Play a particular Blitz or course, Invite Friends, playing consecutive days, etc.

Extra points help you to increase your LEVEL, which, in turn, lets you buy better equipment (balls, clubs - etc.).

To 'buy' the better equipment, you need "CREDITS"

There are basicly, 4 ways to earn credits: 1. Watch Videos, 2. Complete 'Offers', 3. Play well enough to win points in 'free' tournaments - Stroke Play, Ready to Go's, Closest to the Hole or 4. Buy them.

So, I ask - what is it that you are trying to do - "level up" or buy better equipment?

(I will respond to your answer but my Wife just said "Dinner" and it was not a request!!)-

• MladenP
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 3:19 AM

i want -for start to get 6 exp from WGT RECOMENDS window for "how to equip Clubs".

so i dont know how many times i see this example, and still nothing happens.

Can someone tell me step by step, what i need to do?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 10:29 AM

Change one club and save, once it is complete you can change it back if that's not really what you want in your bag.

• MladenP
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 2:51 AM

this its probably some bug, because i change ,and change and still nothing happens.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 1:26 PM

MladenP:

this its probably some bug, because i change ,and change and still nothing happens.

did you save it? You have to change one club then click on save changes. 

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 6:10 PM

an if all else fails roll around on the green n kick n scream

• PAGES
RSS