Help › Forums

would I kid you.......................

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 7 2013 10:22 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dyjech
    129 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 11:02 AM

The availability of actions to earn free credits is coinicidental with the perception of the economic pospects in the USA. Really. Don't post unless you fully understand what I posted. Whether you believe or not is another matter...................;<)

D

...or so it seems.................

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 1:05 PM

I should not post, I know,

but I don't understand "pospects". In Denglish, Po-spects might be "views of the buttocks", alas the context to economics - views to buy, canned views to buy(?) - would likely leave the grounds of the Posting Guidelines which can be excluded from your eloquent thoughts.

Thus, which pospects would ease or hinder with regards to earn free credits?

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 1:33 PM

dyjech:

The availability of actions to earn free credits is coinicidental with the perception of the economic pospects in the USA. Really. Don't post unless you fully understand what I posted. Whether you believe or not is another matter...................;<)

D

...or so it seems.................

coincidental:  Adjective
    1. Resulting from a coincidence; done or happening by chance.
    2. Happening or existing at the same time.

Therefore no causal relationship can be proven, or to put it another way, correlation does not equal causation.  You'd probably have a hard time arguing that the two elements of your statement have a significant degree of correlation anyway.

The availability of actions to earn free credits largely depends on one's geographic location in terms of proximity to and size of potential markets.

• mickb74
    290 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 1:45 PM

alosso:
    I should not post, I know

but yet you do.

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 1:45 PM

"The availability of actions to earn free credits largely depends on one's geographic location in terms of proximity to and size of potential markets."

Maybe. OR your advertising budget and the prospects of the POSSIBLE increase in sales warranting spending more capital on same...................E.G ...Credits for whatever.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 1:51 PM

Sorry, there are no free lunches.

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 1:52 PM

Oh..........."perceptions" are quite often unrelated to reality.....................

Actually...when I left what to do with a 52 degree wedge from 87 yds to a green slanting to the back left and an 8 mph wind from 45 degrees over my left shoulder............I was lost.

;<) D

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 2:02 PM

"Don't post unless you fully understand what I posted."

As the "man with no eyes" said in Cool Hand Luke........."what we have here is a (possible) failure to communicate" As always the fault of the MESSENGER..........mea culpa........

D

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 2:06 PM

dyjech:

Oh..........."perceptions" are quite often unrelated to reality.....................

Actually...when I left what to do with a 52 degree wedge from 87 yds to a green slanting to the back left and an 8 mph wind from 45 degrees over my left shoulder............I was lost.

;<) D

Ain't we all... ;-)

...and dyjech, not to worry, I nitpick every other Sunday whether the nits need picking or not.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 2:26 PM

My world revolves around me ... and I own a GPS.

• PAGES
RSS