Forums

Help › Forums

FREE GOLF GEAR FROM THE PRO SHOP

Sun, Oct 6 2013 12:25 AM (30 replies)
  • V4mofo
    9 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 8:48 AM

As a recent recipient of Fraapp's generosity, I can say that I was overjoyed (and am still a bit in shock about the nicety I've seen here thus-far).  Hording the sleeve of balls he gifted me though, I'm no where near good enough to need anything more than the freebies (and lose enough to water and out of bounds still).  Waste not, want not.

This is one of the better communities I've found online when it comes to first impressions, that's for sure.

• Gooba823
    330 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 8:56 AM

+1 

YancyCan:

The WGT community is full of truly great people. Nuff Said.
    My name is Yancy

It indeed is, its hard  enough  to afford this game on your own, and Its amazing how many awesome people help others... I myself try to do surveys etc, to earn credits bc I cannot work at the age of 30...and when I have been out of balls or something when surveys or vids were slow , some great person always helps....some whine and complain about the game etc...who is here for the game?? I come back for the great friends that I have made on here! I hope one day i can return all these great favors or participate in awesome events like this to give back, thanks for what your doing guys its awesome!!

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 9:21 PM

Agreed, lots of generous people on these forums it seems!! And they also provide lots of tips on playing the game as well :)

• Johndee489
    88 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 10:12 PM

This is awesome!  Wish I could pitch in, but just spent all my cr's finally getting the L79 bladez....... they were much needed clubs from the back tees.

Maybe, I'll be ready for the next giveaway days.  I'll think of a way to be creative with my last 126 credits,  I'll just try some more vids/surveys and play the free ball for a few days.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 5:19 PM

You know it does not have to be the 450 or 500 credits for a sleeves of balls that will make some members happy ,   90 or 100 credits sleeves for a pro or Tp  is great ,it shows some of them  better ball meter speed  and  better distance and spin ,  in the long run we all win ,they get better ,they go up tiers ,they get better equipment , and comes a time they can compete with some good players ,then they are being notice moore ,they get more invite to join friends and CC    ect ........                Geezzz   i am telling my own story it seems lolllll .      I make an ingagement with myself and all of the WGT community , every time  i buy a Subway gift card for 25$  for this game (every 2 to 3 weeks or so )     i will take two hundred credits and give   randumly  to two Pro or TP a sleeve of ball,just to give back what was given to me , and it does make me feel good  .             Frapp 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 5:46 PM

frappefort:
    I make an ingagement with myself and all of the WGT community , every time  i buy a Subway gift card for 25tiny_mce_markernbsp; for this game (every 2 to 3 weeks or so )     i will take two hundred credits and give   randumly  to two Pro or TP a sleeve of ball,just to give back what was given to me

That's the spirit!!!!!!!!

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:32 PM

Yes, I am bumping my own thread.

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2013 4:46 PM

Merry Xmas

• JGlazewski
    2 Posts