Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July second day.

Sat, Jul 20 2013 8:56 AM (73 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 6:41 PM

Alanti-

Thanks for kicking in! Very nice gesture.

MC

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 6:55 PM

renniw52:

well done alanti, not sure if these folks know they have new toys yet, have not heard anything.

The first one wasn't online when I sent the balls (checked to see what balls they used). They will be over the moon with the clubs - a great gesture and if they get half the pleasure this game has given me, then they will. Mine was just a small token, wish I could do more but it has been one of those years so far.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 7:21 PM

MC have you put the two winners on the tally? You know me and computers, worse than my game here and that is abysmal. 

• josh30000
    12 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 7:30 PM

Renni, 

I was so excited when I saw the email that I was a recipient of the new TaylorMade Rocketballz clubs! Thank you very much and I hope at some point I can pass along the nice gesture to someone else.

Sincerely,

Josh 

• josh30000
    12 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 8:03 PM

Just noticed the set of new balls form you alanti! Thank you very much. How can I send you and Renni a friend request?

Sincerely, 

Josh

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 8:26 PM

renniw52:
    MC have you put the two winners on the tally?

You bet ya!

• looselugnutz
    1,529 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 9:33 PM

Beauty job, renn, and you, too, Alan, for tossing in something more. Can't wait to see what we have in store further down the line.

A huge Congrats!!! to all our winners so far. Hope to see you all out there soon.

loose

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 12:46 AM

Great stuff!

Congratulations to the winners today!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 1:39 AM

Happy days, day 2 filled up now. Super job Renniw, and big up to Alanti for sending some sleeves also, well done guys.

• Bloodhand
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 3:52 AM

Personally I think the Europeans go to lose with regard to earn credits.
    In Portugal, only have the opportunity to earn credits by viewing videos of 7 per day. I have no surveys or other kind of possibility.
    Now 7 videos per day, 100 videos gives 75 credits, I can earn a maximum of 150 credits per month!
    Invested about 10 Dollars, but as I am Portuguese, I am a poor tbm, so I have no money to spend.
    As such all help is welcome and appreciated.
    I've been saving for a set of irons, what will happen a year from now :)
    It is always praising these initiatives.

RSS