1,677 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 11:40 AM

Bump

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 1:49 PM

BUMP

renniw52:
    I will be giving 2 complete sets to the most deserving people. Tell me why you deserve this gift.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 3:04 PM

ZioMio:

renniw52:
    I will be giving 2 complete sets to the most deserving people. Tell me why you deserve this gift.

I am very deserving because ................the hell I am, who am trying to kid!

Great offer Renni and when you find your two deserving players I will send them some balls too.

Just a note for newer players - I did not upgrade from starters for a year, the second I did I kicked myself for not doing it earlier - this is a wonderful step to take.

• ColoFlora
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 3:19 PM

Thanks for the generous offer.

I like playing a lot but cannot afford to buy clubs. The free credits keep me in mid level balls but I cannot amass enough credits for clubs. I'm still playing the Starter set but have made Pro.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 3:21 PM

Thought I posted this once, I still don't see it. The first set of clubs have been sent to josh30000, the man has only been here 4 days and is playing some of the hardest courses we have. He has the chops, just needs the sticks. Hope these will help bring him along. If these help this player then I am proud to be part of his progression. I have not chosen the second winner yet. 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 3:28 PM

Congratulations josh30000, may you hit them straight.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 3:33 PM

Mushy01:
    Congratulations josh30000, may you hit them straight

Yep and super gift from Renni - the newer players are the future greats. I also sent Josh a couple of sleeves of WGT GI2-D Balls to get him going.

• Bahnzo
    20 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 4:26 PM

I certainly could use some help. I just signed up and finished a practice round. Still reading the tips area and learning how to putt, but it's fun. Just really can't afford much is all. I'm currently looking at the survey/ads options, but always am reluctant about that kinda stuff. 

• Rodolphino
    17 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 4:34 PM

Because I'm entirely committed to win a master week (or month) CTTH contest with starter club and balls (on a 2001 old PIII computer), even if I know it's totaly hopeless (I'll never give up, make third already three time), I'm insane, and so I definitly deserve some help. ;)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 4:38 PM

Bump

Still time for one more deserving member to get a set of clubs.

renniw52:
    I have not chosen the second winner yet. 

From a guy with big nutz and an even bigger heart ..good giving Santa #2 :-)

RSS