Forums

Help › Forums

MY METER IS WAY OFF - HOW ABOUT YOURS ???

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:01 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TennesseeCraig
    16 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2013 2:36 PM

Around 7-14-13, my METER does not DING properly anymore, at all.- none - .... I have to click early to even try to hit the DING.   If I hit the DING, then it registers LATE.  Is anyone else having trouble with their METER ?????  I am trying to find out if it's my PC or the WGT program....   Got any ideas how to get my meter back on accurate flow ???  Thanks - "TennesseeCraig"   Needing help ! 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2013 3:16 PM

If you play with the Chrome browser, a Flash update may have activated Pepperflash.

You'd have to search there => for remedy.

• TennesseeCraig
    16 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 6:12 AM

Well, 3 weeks later and still MY METER FLOW IS BAD.  Any shot I make is LUCK and no skill involved.  I can not compete anymore.  I've tried both CHROME BROWSER and INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER with no changes.  If I delete WGT and start over, then I loose all the MONEY I've put into the system.  I may have no other choice.... STILL LOOKING HOW TO CORRECT MY METER FLOW PROBLEM - - Any Ideas ??? - Thanks !!

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 10:47 AM

If your using Google Chrome due recent updates lately ,which is causing meter issues or any other etc........ Its been implementing the New Version of Flash , suggest to disable it revert back to older version .

Follow the steps below to disable the new PepperFlash.

1 ) Open the Chrome Plugins page by typing this URL into the address bar: chrome://plugins

2 ) Find the "[+] Details" button in the upper right to show the details of each installed plugin and click this button.

3 ) Find the Flash Plugin Section in the list of Plugins.  There may be (2 files) or (3 files) in this section.

4 ) In the Flash section there should be 2 or 3 different versions of Flash listed.  If the Flash section only has one Flash file listed, Click Here to go to the Adobe website and download and install the Adobe Flash Plugin for Non-Internet Explorer browsers. 

5 ) The first Plugin listed in the Flash section is the PepperFlash implementation.  You can tell that the first one is PepperFlash by looking for "PepperFlash" in the Location string.  See yellow highlight below.

6 ) Find the "Disable" link and click that link.

7 ) Now Close all open Chrome windows and tabs and restart Chrome

If that does not work try by un-install flash and put it back in ,but when it ask U if u would like future updates select NO . this will not cause any issues @ all .

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 11:37 AM

My WGT feels like its on tilt... Its all in every hand.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 12:11 PM

Milfshake:

My WGT feels like its on tilt

Try carrying an equal amount of sand in each pocket.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 12:22 PM

I think everyone has their own issues, I have mine when I think everything should be perfect. I don't think there is an answer for everyone. We have to take this game for what it is and just play on. I don't have the magic answer for us, it is what it is, we can clear and switch and beg and b-tch and issues will rear their ugly heads. I have given up looking for perfection on here, some have it, some of us don't. Play for fun, if this is your living, then God help you.

• Heath021
    378 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 1:01 PM

Why doesnt' wgt ever respond to these issues and not just other players?

• PAGES
RSS