Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 5 2010 1:35 PM (0 replies)
  • wendiggler
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 1:35 PM

Hey there, thanks for providing such a good game with excellent graphics!  One idea that I think would be very cool, and would likely attract even more members is if you were able to upload a digital image of your face which would then be used to personalize your avatar even more.

A second suggestion I have would be to expand the country club features a little bit.  I am the owner of a club and I think that a lounge feature within the club would be cool.  not that I mean a huge complex sim environment or anything, but maybe a variety of pictures that you could use as a room backdrop, and included would be a type of wall of honour whereby the members of the club's, avatar pics would be displayed alongside their trophys and accomplishments in the game. 

One last suggestion, it would be great if there was a way to earn credits via rounds played for people like myself who do not want to buy credits and who have used all of their pre-existing credits on building a country club, entering tournaments etc.

I thank you for taking the time in reading this

Cheers,

RSS