Forums

Help › Forums

Brand New Here

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 26 2013 5:08 AM (3 replies)
  • dustincfox
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 10:51 PM

Hello, I am brand new here. This is my third day playing. I have played a fair amount over the past couple of days, but I have hit a little bit of a wall.  I would like to find a country club that is active but still willing to accept an amateur tier player.  

If anyone would like to send me an invite, or add me as a friend I would would be very appreciative.  I know that I will need some help during this journey and would at the very least enjoy some company along the way.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 4:34 AM

you can request membership to a country club .. check out the Country Club forums

also, play rounds with other players & ask questions .. u can pick up some valuable tips that way & it's loads of fun

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 4:53 AM

Welcome dustin, to the most infuriating game on the internet.

It will have you cursing, crying and even on the odd occasions, swearing, but if you go about the right way it will leave you with a warm feeling and huge smiles at times.

You have made the right move from the start, navigating the forums. I just wish I'd found them when i first started , would of saved a hell of a lot of heartache and mis-judged purchases and wasted valuable credits.

Use the search feature to the right >>>>> , If you can (I still can't successfully at times), bit like going to Cork to get to York so to speak. But the best way you'll find is to ask, this usually has the desired affect, they don't bite here, may have the odd nibble, but in general full of wise wisdom :-)

Anyway, enough rambling, hit em long and straight and find the greens.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 5:08 AM

Mushy01:

It will have you cursing, crying and even on the odd occasions, swearing, but if you go about the right way it will leave you with a warm feeling and huge smiles at times.

Very true Mushy. It is also the proof that this is very much a golf sim and not an arcade game.

RSS