Forums

Help › Forums

Help Please

Fri, Jul 26 2013 4:45 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • adderal
    25 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 4:25 PM

thx....please quick question .. with no real golf experience  were can i find out or read about what the difference is like between mulch and weeds . Thanks again Sean 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 6:01 PM

Enter "mulch" in the search box. There are several ways to handle it. Same with weeds. In fact, just about anything you can think of related to this game has probably been talked about and the search feature is fairly decent. Just enter a keyword or two. VEM works.  :-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 7:40 PM

YankeeJim:

Enter "mulch" in the search box. There are several ways to handle it. Same with weeds. In fact, just about anything you can think of related to this game has probably been talked about and the search feature is fairly decent. Just enter a keyword or two. VEM works.  :-)

Mr  YankeeJim , 13,000  + post , I have to say this mon ami, WGT  should give you a  hats off ,   anyway i will,       you always  answer things about this game ......   and you know the correct  answers ....               I  Say  ty    and   keep doing a service for us all :)  Merci

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 4:25 AM

frappefort:

Mr  YankeeJim , 13,000  + post , I have to say this mon ami, WGT  should give you a  hats off ,   anyway i will,       you always  answer things about this game ......   and you know the correct  answers ....               I  Say  ty    and   keep doing a service for us all :)  Merci

^^^  seconded

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 4:45 AM

frappefort:
    you always  answer things about this game ......   and you know the correct  answers .

Well, they're answers anyway. LOL. (WigerToods is currently schooling me on averages. )

Appreciate the nod, guys, thanks.  :-)

• PAGES
RSS