Americn players

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 31 2013 8:48 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • presh10
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 4:00 PM

please,

if you are going to slate my country do not be surprised if i do the same.

there is no need we all live on a very small pieace of earth together.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 4:30 PM

I don't fault you for complaining, but understand the idiots you played with and said such things, would slate players by race, gender, etc...whatever it takes to get under ones skin in a game.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 4:38 PM

Presh10,

Grouping all of the "American Players" on WGT and stating we all make derogatory remarks against GB or any other country for that matter is absurd.  While there are a few butt heads on this site that will slam one's origin, they are few and far between, and some aren't even displaying the American flag.

If you have an issue with something said to you, please take it up with WGT.  Just make sure you let them know the offending player's username.  I don't know you, nor have I said anything derogatory towards you or your origin ... yet I am one of those American players you've just classified as offensive to your country of origin.

Do you wish to rephrase your attack, or are you simply trolling?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 7:01 PM

So consider yourself all on a warning, all 324 million of you. 

Oh, by the way Presh if you are going to offend a whole country then spelling it wrong was a good start.Now run along laddie.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 7:13 PM

PaulTon:
    So consider yourself all on a warning, all 324 million of you. 

The last time the U.K. gave a warning to America like that, they got sent back home with their tales tucked between their legs.

Mike's post is spot on.

Just sayin'

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 8:19 PM

Lol ... nice Paul.  Can I send you a list of places to go first or would that be considered treasonous?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 8:24 PM

Richard4168:
    The last time the U.K. gave a warning to America like that, they got sent back home with their tales tucked between their legs.

Actually an over simplification, but a huge early and fascinating history lesson in how the stronger military power can be defeated. Could not agree more that sadly moron's occur regardless of territory though!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 8:43 PM

I may have no  busness in this thread , all i think about is , for two years +    i have from time to time seen  two country (Members)   not liking each other  on the forums   ,    but every time i see and say to myself , and i know , its  . 01%  of both country wgt virtuel game members ,  that want   to  take the stage long distance , to get  more members involve   in baching each other for what ever reason ! ...   i have friends in both countrys ,  and all i meet, have always been  great ......       So   looking for a fight  is not part of Golf  here or real ......                                          

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 8:50 PM

You tamed us heathens at the Ryder cup, that should have made you feel better lol.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 8:56 PM

Heres my take and its pretty much been said

There are dbags in the US(which is where i am from, not costa rica, just live here) and pratts from the UK, yes i said pratts but have no idea how to spell it.

None of that really matters, some of my best friends on this game are from both places and thats one of the thing that makes this place so cool. All the different people you get to meet

I give people respect until they open there mouth and prove to me otherwise and for me the little flag next to there name has nothing to do with it

• PAGES
RSS